Reviews for Contrary to Popular Belief
Sadler Whitley chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Very... interesting. It made me think about the actual scene in which he leaves for Sound. Great job :)
Izzy-228 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Gahhh so cute! TTTT im getting the feels!3
NoeticSky chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
D'AWWW

why oh why isnt this canon?

i think shippuden rendered this ship dead, but I will continue going down with this ship because they wouldve been perfect together .
Uchiha Sutefu chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love it. I always had a sneaking suspicion that a main reason Sasuke wasn't interested in the girls is because he's a firm believer that popularity is nothing special, and that personality and truth are what really mattered. Thanks for writing this, times a million!
PokerFace chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Beautiful. I like your style.
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Uzumaki Naruto knows...

Uchiha Itachi finds it funny.

One true love, LOL.
CryingMoonLight chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
liked it... nothing more to say
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
aww.. if only this was true. :((
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Is it weird that I'm pretty sure I love you (or at the very least the bunnies that have populated your mind).
the sky's bouquet chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
brilliant. the words were set so deeply. it was beautiful.
Pounce11 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I enjoy all of your work to do with team 7. It's all very inspirational and fasinating. Please keep it up.
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
So very cool of an idea.

You write in lyrics on sheets of music and I can't get enough of your song.
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Interesting theory. i liked the last line; Uzumaki Naruto knows all of this and will set everything right. I loved that line!
ncfan chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
You know, normally SasuSaku doesn't do a whole lot for me, but this is actually pretty cool.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
haha that's right! :D what a cool spin on the average "Sasuke rolls around to love her and Sakura always has" stories! :) the ending was great, Naruto must be wanting this too.

wonderful new take. :)