Reviews for Bergeron Falls
Kunst chapter 1 . 2/1
Genius! I never get over your fics. Beautifully written. Well done.
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Love story!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was really good, the strain for couples to fight along side one another rarely full coved the way you have.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I like the themes, they're simple but unique, in how you've portrayed them in the following scenes.

The plot was fun and fast, I liked how you revealed there to be much more conflicts that could rise up along with Tenten and Neji's perception of Kyo.

The ending was enchanting.
Cinimonn chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
You're really really awesome :D
Marie chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Lovely story. To be honest, I think this deserves far more reviews than it does. It's sad I haven't seen this till now. And I adored Sabi, she seemed so sweet...
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awww, the ending was adorable. i love it! Great job!
Kyanie chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I like it! Great story :) nice tinge of romance
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
An amazing story. I loved it! I can't wait to read your future works.
kaykeii chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
A touching story that expresses the love both Neji and Tenten feel for each other. Very good story, keep up the good work!
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I'm running out of good things to say here! You're so talented!

I'm always smiling so hard it hurts when I finish your stories. Have a peanutbutter cookie.
trilliumgt chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
You always do a great job at keeping your characters in line and I thank you for that. This one was great as well. I've only read five of your stories so far but I'm bound to keep going till the end.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
That was a very great story. I liked how well you planned it all out and how insightful were the things that you wrote down. It was true that sometimes when we love, we become blind. Poor Sabi. Still, it's a beautiful story. Your suggestions that Neji and Tenten were lovers were very classy. It's not easy but you pulled it off. I commend you again for a great story! :)
Defender of the Light chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
As always. Very adorable.
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
altho there was not much romance in this fic, it was really well written and interesting to no end! i only feel sorry for sabi...to b led on by her husband, and then to b betrayed by her "frend..."

the world of shinobi and kunoichi is not a happy one, unfortunately.

anyway, this goes STRAIGHT on my fav's list! :D