Reviews for Whisper Into the Sky
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
Good job! I really enjoyed the way you wrote this. Most of the time people do not make Toph or Aang grow up and they just suddenly discover that they are in love or they do something together that just seems stupid. Your explanations made me rethink my dislike of Taang.
cookie chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Loved it! it was so cute! thanks for taking te time to write this jewel of awesomeness
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
While reading this I imagined Toph and Aang like Rose Tyler and The Tenth Doctor for some reason.
Yoshi96 chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I am in awe of you and this fanfic, it is amazing! This is easily one of my favorites ever! No joke. The way you portrayed all the characters, it was like watching an episode of Avatar. I am so happy I found your story! I am hopeful one day you will write another Taang! Yes even after all this time.

Thank you for writing this.
moosejuice5 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
nice fic, good idea, liked it
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Lol the development of the bet was hilarious. "You shave your head!" - that line killed me.
Also bumi is apparently immortal.
Fleightfire chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Such a great story, I was a bit disappointed that Aang didn't win but oh well, other than that, it was fantastic
TomMaier chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Second time reading it and it's still as good as the first.
susana chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
Ok, I love the fic specislly since is the continuation of rhythm of the rain which I complete love..you are awesome..thumbs up for your fic ..I would like them to at least have one kiss...
Jhelle chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Oh god you're killing me. This is way too much - way too precious for me to handle.
I couldn't help but re-read this over and over and over again :D Congratulations you have made my day!
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Adorbz! XD XD XD I thought there'd be a kiss, but the ending was already cute enough for me! Zuko and Katara's kid is so adorable! This fic is now one of my fave Taang fics! ;)
Pinkie pinkies chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Love this!
TaangFanToph chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Taang
TaangFanToph chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Love
CantankRUs chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I think you captured the essence of their pairing. Both don't want to be grounded; it's not that they fear commitment, it's more that they love their freedom. They both have ensured each other that they won't take the other's freedom away, whether it be by love for the other or by marriage. I've always imagined Taang to be the relationship that flowed with their love as they flowed with the wind; freely. They won't be restrained by love. You definitely characterized that well. I loved the chapter. Heck, I loved this story! You've definitely inspired me and I find the whole idea of Taang a more approachable idea after this story. Great job!

P.S. PASSABLE? Are you crazy?! It was PERFECTION.