Reviews for Whisper Into the Sky
Breval chapter 10 . 1/23
This was really cool! You nailed Toph ! ANd I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE ENDING OMG like Toph getting all girly and letting Aang win would have been so no her !
Hope4AMiracle chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
This is the most adorable Taang fic I've ever read...although I am expecting a kiss at the end I still feel contented.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
just... isn't jet dead?
xoYanaaa chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
Damn. I thought they were going to kiss. Oh, well. It's still amazing
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
You are a great writer, I really enjoyed this story, together with rythem of the rain
Brisalad chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
Well this was so sweet and perfect, not to much ridiculous love stuff but absolutely perfect, you could see how strong their friendship is which sadly isn't protatryed that much in the show. so I want to really thank you for writing this! It pulled at my heart strings :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
This is a great story. I love the vivid details of their bending and the plot line is promising. But my favorite is the humor in this story.
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
Good job! I really enjoyed the way you wrote this. Most of the time people do not make Toph or Aang grow up and they just suddenly discover that they are in love or they do something together that just seems stupid. Your explanations made me rethink my dislike of Taang.
cookie chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Loved it! it was so cute! thanks for taking te time to write this jewel of awesomeness
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
While reading this I imagined Toph and Aang like Rose Tyler and The Tenth Doctor for some reason.
Yoshi96 chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I am in awe of you and this fanfic, it is amazing! This is easily one of my favorites ever! No joke. The way you portrayed all the characters, it was like watching an episode of Avatar. I am so happy I found your story! I am hopeful one day you will write another Taang! Yes even after all this time.

Thank you for writing this.
moosejuice5 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
nice fic, good idea, liked it
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Lol the development of the bet was hilarious. "You shave your head!" - that line killed me.
Also bumi is apparently immortal.
Fleightfire chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
Such a great story, I was a bit disappointed that Aang didn't win but oh well, other than that, it was fantastic
TomMaier chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Second time reading it and it's still as good as the first.