Reviews for Chercher La Mort
Rebegirl chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Wow and ...wow! What an amazing story. I found it on my lunch break and thought I would enjoy it on my ride home. I finished it WAY before that. I never read during work hours, but I just could not put your story down. It was so full of angst, but done it a way that made it believable based on who Sam and Dean where at that time. Amazing!
I looked at your profile after I read and see that you are no longer writing, at least not on this site. So sad, you are an outstanding talent.
Cdw43 chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
I know there is no chance this story will get finished, but I'm posting anyway...The relationship between Sam and Dean is captured so well here. Many stories I have read have Dean way too rough and Sam way too needy and while Dean is decidedly 'rough' here, it is well within character. I wish you had finished this one and written more. Your style is fabulous.
Shazza chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I finally though I would try this odd, perhaps annoying structure of reviews, the hopes that seeing a modestly increased jump in reviews, would kick your ass, sorry I mean hopefully entice you into completing your story.
Respectfully submitted,
Shazza
Shazza chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I then noticed that you had worked a pupils of other ( not supernatual) a few years later, so I knew that hopefully your surgery went OK. SNR
Shazza chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Then there were none. This aweful prase rasped a very bad
Shazza chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Then I noticed, you had not completed the story ( gasp to self, oh no and she is going into surgury!) SNR
Shazza chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I have enjoyed all of your stories , up to and including, the Cher story I am currently reviewing. " See next review SNR".
Shazza chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I began by reading THAT story first, and then began to make my way through your list, bottom to top, as is my official "I like this author) way to go about things. See next review.
Hey Dark Bird,
I got the name of one of your stories from someone's fav list and started reading ( see next review for more)
sami1010220 chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Omg, this was so sad! You did a great job, I wish you had finished
graceofgod chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
Patient we'll be - lovely, vivid characterisation of the brothers. The strain on their relationship shows so clearly, as the effect it has on them that they barely realise until it's almost too late. Can't wait to see what happens when they go after Birch - there's still a whole lot of repressed pissed-off Winchester in there, just waiting for a target!

Meantime, good luck, hope all goes/went well and enjoy the 'high grade hospital shit!'
spnMom chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
Oh no, Sam is going there alone!
spnMom chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
I am really enjoying this story so far, although I don't like the way Dean is treating Sam. He does that every now and then even in the TV show. The boys need to hug more and punch less :-)
Rat chapter 9 . 12/15/2008
Great story! I love the Dean being an asshole thing and Sam being patient. Good Angst! I hope you give Sam a chance to ream Dean for the way he's been acting.
Mockingbyrd chapter 9 . 10/24/2008
Well I guess this could be considered pretty much done but you need a few scenes with the two together to finish the angst... what happened? i wish you would finish this its very excellent! Cheers