Reviews for Nonstop Hockey Love
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I love it!
SitarLover chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I adore this story! You should write more!
Taylor-V chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
*shivers* *tries to speak* *shivers again*

so good.
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
ahh such an awesome ending. and very nicely written too.
SPRACE's Illegitimate Child chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I have mad love for this story!

"...Where the hell did I get a word like 'swagger?' Well, that's what guys like this do. They swagger. Like they're fucking John Wayne or something."

One of the best lines I have ever read. Genius. Loved it.

You have also gotten me hooked onto Bash slash. Liked it before, now I LOVE IT! Thank you for that. This story was well-written, adorable, and I could actually see it happening during the movie.

I also loved the Minnesota references. I, being a Minnesotan, appreciated them. :)
Listerfiend86 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Yay! Yummy BashSlash! Fantastic, lovey!

Do you mind if I add it to my BashSlash C2 community?
spikeyhairgood chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
“Fulton, Dean is going to be your roommate.”

Oh, shit.

hah, i totally pictured that in my mind.

i liked how you had them feuding, it's like when a little boy likes a little girl in pre school and he's pulling her hair because he's in love with her. It's really good, loved it.
Braids21 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This is really good. :) i love the "swagger" line. heehee

I just have you say, because of you, I am now full-force in love with Mighty Ducks slash. haha :) ((seriously, i spent like the past day and a half searching ffn for bash slash and charlie/adam slash. and your to blame for that. and for that i love you. haha))

Update soon!

Rustie73 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Loved, loved, and loved this.

It was a great Idea to write this from Fulton’s point of view. His thoughts regarding Portman were amusing, heartwarming, and exceptionally funny.

I can’t decide which lines I enjoyed the most.

“. . . Where the hell did I get a word like 'swagger?' Well, that's what guys like this do. They swagger. Like they're fucking John Wayne or something.”

“. . . He rips my helmet off with the other and throws it behind him, and I begin absolving my sins as he makes a fist and cocks his arm back.”

“I start to pull away and brace myself to lose most of my teeth and probably eighty percent of the cartilage in my nose, but what's more shocking than the feeling of Dean's fist in my face is the fact that it doesn't end up there. . . .”

This is a delightful story, and a great addition to the Mighty Ducks section at ff.
donna79 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
This was really good. I like that you compared Portman to John Wayne. And I too have admired his body. I wore out my copy of D3 years ago. I would rewind his scene in the penalty box over and over. But that's not important. What's important is that you wrote the characters perfectly. Good job.