Reviews for Evil Town
La spina fra i lilla chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
Out of a feeling of whimsy I decided to read this. I don't normally go for AU. But I'm glad I did. You've done a good job on characterization and setting the mood. Your OC's are engaging, but not over the top. The story is catching and draws the reader in. I have very much enjoyed reading what you have written so far. Please continue with this. It would be a real shame if this was one of those stories that dies in the abyss that is FF.N.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2007
I can't believe that you only have 13 reviews! This is amazing, even if some of the themes aren't actually my cup of tea. (the slash in general, but hey, this is too good of a story, so I'll let it go.)

Well, I did have some confusion understanding it, but I did grasp enough that there's this creature called Westweaver, and that there's this power within this 'creature' that people can use? Something like that? Everyone is trying to cope with this, and whatever powers that could be, is trying to use? Am I right?

Pairings, very interesting? YOu're tyring to think of Tohru/Rin? That's pretty darn weird, but cool, in a weird way. IS the usual triangle of Yuki/Kyo/Haru going to happen? Yeah...I'm really rambling right now.

One other note to mention, your OCs are really well done. They fit in so well,that I have no complaints. YOu've included them enough to make them fit the story, yet it isn't entirely focused on them. The only thing that I would ask is that, can you bring in more TOhru? Sounds queer, but I think that she needs some coverage as well.

Either way, good luck.

UPdate soon. Bye.
quixotomy chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
Ooh, now it's getting interesting. Well, MORE interesting. And we see the first hints of Rin/Tohru! *grins* Oh, and you mentioned yaoi...would that be Haru/Yuki? Could you give me a hint to the pairings? Pretty please?

Great writing, as always. Is anyone like Akito or Kisa or Hiro going to show up?
quixotomy chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
This is a great story. Really well-written, very original, the OCs AREN'T Mary-Sues...very very good indeed. It's nice to see that someone likes to write something that tarries away from the usual Furuba continuation.

Hey, you mentioned shojo-ai. I think it would be really cool to have some Tohru/Rin in it. I've never seen it before, and I'm curious to see what it'd be like. I have no doubts you'd be able to write it, you're a great writer, but if you don't want to that's fine.
lotus head chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
Oh... *blushes* Thank you w

Anyways, I totally adore the way you write! It's so artsy and detailed, but not quite flowery.

I really liked the... I don't know what to call it, the spiritual scene?
lotus head chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
:O! That was such a cool chapter. It /was very poetic. :3 The end scene is way cool. The OOC-ness wasn't that bad

Poor Yuki! *randomly wonders why he's being such a... a jerk* I can't wait 'till more of the plot is revealed.

...computers like to scheme and do evil things! D:
lotus head chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
Yay! An update! *dances*

The plot is playing out wonderfully. It's just the right amount of suspense. Your writing is so perfect, I can't find anything wrong with it at all! The number of OCs is getting a bit confusing, though.

*looking forward to the next update!*
Musa Rox chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
mixed feelings

1) YAY! Yuki is jealous of other guys talking to HIS Tohru! _

2) OMG! Yuki's a DEMON? and Kyo's a lil bit of one too?

3) ok... sitll a little confsed... but much less than when I started

and are you gonna introduce more Sohmas?

PS. I put up the 9th chappie of my storu and dedicated it to you!
Musa Rox chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
O.o

OMG! Is Kyo a mutant?

and Yuki is... another mutant?

and that girl is Tohru?

or or ARR! MUST... READ... NEXT... CHAPTER!
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
wow...

this is already freaking me out! And yeah... cryptic mych Yuki?

This is a little comfusing with the new characters already. Can you not add any more? I have a very bad memory you see and this is seriously caused mental meltdown XD
lotus head chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
o! This story is very cool. I love the plot, I think... (since not much is revealed right now.) But! Please don't make this a Yuki/Tohru fic... :(
Mala Suerte chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
Ah, things become clearer. Trackers are demon hunters. Nice. And poor Kyo is caught in the middle of it my being a little part demon. Bad Yuki. He's being naughty. Is he trying to involve Tohru? Nice update. Can't wait for your next chapter.
Mala Suerte chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
I still have no idea what's going on. But I would really like to. What in the world are Trackers? Oh, and happy belated b-day!
Mala Suerte chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Hmm, curious. Not sure what's going on, but it has grabbed my attention. I hope the next chapter will be out soon.
BloodFat chapter 1 . 11/11/2006