Reviews for New Dreams
jorge chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Truly amazing
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
I know the story is already complete, but I vote for Bee! :)
Roth
TheInsaneM chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Wow. I highly admire your imagination on this story.
BartWLewis chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
This story was awesome, really like they whole time travel to save the future plot.
to your utmost doom chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
really cute. I liked the story but I feel that the ending was a bit rushed, but hey like I should talk right? This is One of my favorite fics though, so good job.
archersploosh chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
i lurve your story.
shooting star180 chapter 14 . 6/20/2007
Bravo! This story was amazeing and It's going to my favorites, keep up the good work!

Toodles!

SS180
Blueyedgirl chapter 14 . 3/1/2007
Well it was an awesome story while it lasted! NO! DON'T WALK TORWARDS THE BRIGHT LIGHT! hehe jkjk... well, Good luck with your future stories! I 'll be waiting for your upcoming work and i look forward to reading more from you! Until then though-

Authorqueen chapter 14 . 2/27/2007
Very kwl, only I wish Julie was more secretive about her identity, that would have brought in alot more entertainment for the reader. Vry gd tho. _

Authorqueen xx
Agent of the Divine One chapter 14 . 2/26/2007
Cool. :) And I am certain that Julie will rib her parents about how it took her presence to get them together. :)
Blueyedgirl chapter 13 . 2/6/2007
haha, Woah... Nice chappie! Really good! Update ASAP pls!

kweandee chapter 13 . 2/4/2007
aww this story was so good...
Blueyedgirl chapter 12 . 2/3/2007
Nice chappie! I just noticed... your really good at 'Starfire talk'... haha sry, i suck at it though, and its good to see that atleast one person on fanfic knows how to write it! Can't wait for the update!

reddragonn343 chapter 12 . 2/1/2007
keep goin
Jade Cullen chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
Hey! I really like your story hope you can post real soon. Well bye!

-mei