Reviews for Guardian Angel
This is so sweet. I would love to see more from this universe. Just allow me to gush over your story. It's soooooooooo frickin adorable. The take on the relationship between Dean and Sam is really unique. It almost has a whimsical feel to it. Yeah, I loved it.
mywarisalreadywon chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Me like. Me like a lot. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
I loved it
Allycat2090 chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Oh my gosh, this is too cute! I mean, yeah, it's sad and horrifying what happened to Sam and Dean respectively, and I really want to murder Jen and Derek, but this is so freaking cute at the end, I'm dying from it. If you would, I would love more from this universe, because this is too cute to stop with. I really enjoyed reading this, thank you for writing it. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
What a fantastic story you've created. Thank you so much for such a great story. I'd sure love a sequel. One where John finds out what was dont to his kids, they meet up with Bobby, and they find out where John was. Thanks so very much, Nicole.
blueoctober chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
Absolutely loved your story. It was very well written and really loved how Sam and Dean were able to find John in the end. I would love it if you decided to write more from the Guardian Angel universe... Take care and hope to see more from you in the future. Keep up the great work :D
The-Hunters-Girl chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
What kind of cookie?
pablodivaridesagain chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
so i read this story like a bajillion years ago and completely LOVED it. and then i promptly forgot to favorite it and then spent another bajillion years looking for it again. and low and behold, when i'm looking for a completely different story that i read a bajillion years ago and i found THIS. it was just as amazing the second time around, too.
Azure the Dragonlady chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
A really moving story. I really loved it . . . and I really, really hope you decide to write more! Nice Job!
anathemawrites chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
I am a puddle of happy, happy goo. Characterization was wonderful, the story was well done and I really, really want more from here, particularly Dean's days at the asylum.
Esquimaux chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
Please send me tissues!

that was so great! have you ever thought of writing a book?

thanks a bunch

ID
limonade chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
wow! I love this! very original :)
Shinigami061 chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
This was such a wonderfully heartbreaking, beautiful, sad, happy story. I'm so glad everything worked out for them in the end *tear* Keep up the great work!

Shinigami06
astalder27 chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
I loved it, great happy ending
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
Hey, I just read your story and I wanted to drop you a review. I'll start with just a tiny thing that was bothering me throughout the story. The characters were out of character. I mean, of course they would be amazingly happy to see eachother and there would be those "brotherly love" moments, but they are guys and they didn't really act like guys in the story. I don't know, maybe after everything they both went through it changed them and made them more emotional and everything... But anyway it's your story, I can't really tell you how to write it.

THAT SAID-

I thought the idea for the story was really good. The way you wrote what was happening and the brothers' feelings was great. Your attention to detail was just perfect and you really made me feel what the characters were feeling. Overall, I enjoyed it and I'm glad you wrote it.

I say good job and this is in NO WAY meant to be a flame, at all because I liked it.

And now I'm babbling.

Ok anyways goodbye! And good job!

Love,