Reviews for Being with you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Put in some sort of competition.
xXYour DoomXx chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Continue delux please?
Seraphina Dragon chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
hope to read more
TheElegantFaerie chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I tried to PM you about your interest in my challenge but I couldn't because you have it disabled. Someone already messaged me in regards to taking the challenge before you so I gave them the challenge. So for right now, the challenge is taken but if the person backs out then i'll message you and ask if you still have interest in writing my ZeroxKagome challenge.
rain-dancer chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ahahaha! I remember this now! At first I was like... How come I've never read this story before? I'm pretty sure I read all of the sasohina stories! I find this funny and fascinating You should really continue. But that's your decision. I loved the part where he goes -

"Hinata we will be together-" suddenly his thoughts were interrupted when the door suddenly opened.

I found that pretty funny! XD dunno why, but it just is.
cloudwatcher-SL chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
totally luv it! plz update it!
IliiterateFool chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
i luv it! update please!
baka dark chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
OH MAN! *tat sounded wrong* oh well i cant wait for the next cha p *snicker* xD nice story though
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
omg..wow this is a really good story! i love sasohina! are you going to update?
meow-ee chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
i added this story as my favorites a couple of months ago...this story is really awesome!i would always check if you updated. But what happened?why is there only a single chapter left? I've read this before and there was like 11 chapters when i read this..hmm..well..just update soon!
Pochacco Princess chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
interesting start you need to update soon!
KagomeFan chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
AWESOME STORY! hope you get to update this as soon as possible!
SugarBabby chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Please Update soon!This story is so good!I luv it!-
ailynisamazing chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Aw...the story is very nice and Sasori seemed very adorable...u should put another chapter...cant wait...
DarkennedFlower chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
I seriuosly love this story! sasorixhinata is my 3rd hinata fav couple oh god please update before i lose it