Reviews for Touch My Heart
jckdkdkdjsjakwow chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Can we have some saix x xemnas , xigbar x larxene, larxene x zexion
please?
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 6 . 10/7/2009
some of the pairings you have thus far are like, "what? interesting..." and some, like this one, are in my top favs. go figure. XD

*adds to favorites* i love Orgy13 pairings. ;P
KosmicKinsei chapter 11 . 8/26/2007
Nice chapter. I think #28 would be my favorite one, because that's how I imagine these two would be. I loved these. And I loved the fact that you didn't make him emo, 'cause I don't think he is. Just like I think that Marly is in no way girly. :P

*favs it*

I would probably request 7/12 or 2/9 as well, but there's just one pairing that's been itching on me and it's so rare to find - 6S, or Zexion/Sora. please? :3
Distant Glory chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
XD I loved this last one. Shame on me, I've been reading when I came across it, but you weren't doing anything I liked... Or even considered. Sorry.

Anyway. I hope you're still taking requests, because I've got one - 7/12. I know it's very strange, but I love it, for some bizarre reason. Consider it, please? I'll leave you more shiny reviews!
an unhealthy zemyx obsession chapter 11 . 3/30/2007
hey good job!

2 be perfectly honest, i didnt like the first few but then i started to really like it!

favs!
Mousikos chapter 11 . 3/30/2007
Yay! Zexion isn't emo so take /that/ you freaks who make him emo!

YUS!

-dances-

Shankyou!

The day just got a whole lot better!
LittleBrick chapter 11 . 3/30/2007
these were soo sweet. and yes, i don't really think that zexion is emo, you did a great job. think you could do one with xemnas?

peachy:P
Smoking Panda chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
Adorable! -
Smoking Panda chapter 10 . 1/25/2007
Woah. Never really ever considered Xibar/Namine.

You've intrigued me. XD
IV5969 chapter 9 . 1/13/2007
OMG cuteness! So far, I've read chappies 1, 2, 6, 8, and 9...and I noticed something missing! XIGDEM!

BTW, luv your fics!
Axel's Ashes chapter 10 . 1/11/2007
Hm. Well, it IS interesting.
clueless97 chapter 10 . 1/11/2007
*giggles**giggles some more* sorry! I'll just end up giggling through out this whole review if I don't get done with this! *giggles* I seriously just love this fic! the couples are really interesting and I believe you just converted me into a MarluxiaXZexion, XaldinxDemyx, and LarxenexNamine fan! xD hope ou can update soon! *gigges more*
Vycksta chapter 10 . 1/11/2007
Curse you. Curse you in a such a good way cause that was bloody hot. You're messing with my Blondeshipping mind here.

Much love my twin and keep this up. You're a better authoress than you give yourself credit for. :3
LittleBrick chapter 10 . 1/11/2007
i never expected this pairing. it's kinda odd, but you wrote it preety good. continue...

peachy:P
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 9 . 12/24/2006
oh bah, Marluxia is the dominant type, being in love with power and all. it's perfectly fine to write him that way.

say, you aren't still taking requests/ideas for future chapters, are you?