Reviews for Does the rain follow her?
unsubscribe chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
This is a great story! Are you gonna add any more? Please do!
Kilikina1 chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
amazing! your writing is great and so full of detail I love it!
Bridgette Potter chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
That is so wonderful I'm going to cry. -sniff-sniff- LOL. Are you going to write more? You just can't leave me hanging here!
Bridgette Potter chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
I love your stories almost more than Major-Baby's but of course I've only read part of one story. So far it rocks. I love just picturing Hawkeye with the wound in his stomach. (I know it sounds like I'm evil, but I'm not. It's just more excitment to the story.)

I really love the way you describe things.;)
laurydory chapter 6 . 5/4/2007
Another sweet insight into the HM dynamic. It's great to see Hawkeye accepting some responsibility (good or bad) for shaping who Margaret is and how she behaves around him. I'm also a sucker for recurring themes in a story and the last line of this chapter, coming back to the lavender, ties in nicely with the previous chapter.

I imagine the Cove Rumour Mill will very nearly overheat when Hawk starts wandering around with a pregnant lady. :) Can't wait to find out just how much. Keep up the good work.
AttheSwamp chapter 6 . 4/28/2007
I love the way you write the exchanges between Hawkeye and Margaret but please don't keep us waiting too long for his reaction about the baby. I can't wait! (LOL)
ray1 chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
Wow. just when you think you know Margaret Hoolihan, she pulls something like this. Way to go, Hotlips! Great chapter!
GetOnTheIce chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
hi there ... really like it a lot .. the way you are creeping into their minds and characters is awesome ...

please update soon :-)) its such a nice and gog story
Olive Drab chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
Okay, I'm feeling left out because I tried 5 times to review chapter 5 and the FF system kept smugly telling me I'd already done it! But in both chapter 5 and this one I love how you're getting into Margaret's head. The description of her 3 personas - Major Houlihan, Hotlips and Margaret - was fabulous, as was Hawkeye "crashing through her many walls". And here we have her still uncertain and insecure, but now we see that Hawkeye's not as sure of himself as he lets on either. Someone needs to bash their heads together and tell them to talk it out - Daniel perhaps? Thanks for the quick update, not lest because it meant I could review at last!
NashNurse chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
Fantastic! I love you for updating so quickly! The Tuttle bit was hilarious, I'm so glad you brought that in. The paragraph about Hawkeye being a contriuter to her closed nature was really insightful! It's a treat to read stories like this, I can tell you put a lot of thought into it. Bravo!

-Mrs. Tuttle (aka Allissa)

Oh and I LOVED the refried bean joke. D
H.P.2000 chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
Hi! Really glad to see that this story is back. Its just great!
inveritas chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
Am I number 50? hehe. Great chapter, you really have everything about Margaret pegged - so accurate and wonderfuly done. I loved the refried boots remark! hehe that was great!
laurydory chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
Oh how I would love to make Hawkeye blush... *sigh* ... where was I? Oh yes, reviewing.

Another great chapter in a story I'd all but forgotten. So glad to see you continuing because you write beautifully and completely pull the reader (well this one anyway) into the emotions of the story. You evoked some wonderful images and I loved the line "lust for clusters". Very Margaret. Also, the image of Hawkeye breaking down her walls and meeting the real Margaret was very touching. Hope you have more time to continue soon. Keep writing!
Nicky Morello chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
SENSATIONA:L FIC! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
CanonAntithesis chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
That was fantastic. I loved the descriptions you used when explaining the 3 sides of Margaret: Major, Hotlips, and Margaret. Please don't make us wait so long for the next one.