Reviews for The Last Word
lovingjazzalways chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
aw! this was so cute! i LOVE it. you should seriously consider continuing this story, perhaps with a second set of drabbles or something. this is defenitely going to be favorited! ]
serendipities chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
i read a bunch of your r/hr. good stuff, good stuff...
putz-6 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
WOW! I love this story...great job
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Haha! Where did you get the prompts? The drabbles are great, I love how they fit together to make the full story. The half baked proposal was great as were the hyphenated terms!
x Veela x chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I really, really liked that one.

I wish I got birthday presents like that... x x x
KittyThomas chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
OMG, how fantastic was that? I loved it! There were some super-class lines too. 'fully baked proposal' i love ron... 'it's still a brilliant idea.' hehe
Silver Weasley chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Oh, that was brilliant.

Very unique-Hermione FORCING Ron to admit what they both know.

"Any other hyphenated terms for us?"

"How about Granger-Weasley?"

Best proposal I've ever read.

Period.

Amazing job; you're one of the few people on this site who writes R/Hr well. I'll be looking out for more of your work.
Coconut Girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Very cute... and a little kinky ;-)
eigoyui chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I really really loved that. I don't usually read too many one shots, I am usually caught up in too many other stories but that was great. I loved the way you wrote it and all the humour and fluff. My favourite bit was the

“Why does everything about us have to be passive-aggressive? You haven’t spoken to me for days, and now this… thing!”

“We have a love-hate relationship.”

“Any other hyphenated terms for us?”

“How about Granger-Weasley?”

That just cracked me up endlessly. That is so the kind of thing Ron would say as a proposal. Maybe not at 17, but definately one day. So congratulations, I really did enjoy that.
MP119 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
yay happy birthday to me! )