Reviews for Harry's Dirty Little Secret
I loved this story so much!
ZianaSue chapter 24 . 2/12
Did Lucius ever explain why he cheated when she was pregnant? I mean from my knowledge of the Malfoys Narcissa had several miscarriages before Draco. Could it be that those miscarriages happen after having sex while pregnant? And because Lucius is a man with needs and he didn't want to go through another miscarriage he choose to use a lady of the night and spare his wife more pain? Perhaps she might have forgiven him years ago if he explained himself clearly. Perhaps he finds pregnant Narcissa sexy, and had to release himself on another for her sake. The more I've read the more I think about the what-ifs between Lucius and Narcissa. I don't know if I'd forgive him even then, but I'm not Narcissa.
FaraohJessyVandaloreI chapter 29 . 9/11/2016
Loved it soooooooo mutch :D
RambleSchapalon chapter 29 . 11/18/2015
D'aweee this story was a emotional roller coaster 3 But, I really wanted to know if Lucius and Narcissa got back together. I think their story would be very romantic too. :)
brynn.brigham chapter 29 . 10/13/2015
Oh I loved this so much!
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 29 . 6/27/2015
I love this fic...its so original..bigups to the author
myrtja chapter 29 . 4/21/2015
Great story! I loved every chapter!
tia chapter 29 . 4/17/2015
You are so good. I finished the whole thing in less than a day. It was that amazing a story. Usually I slip some chapters but your story was so compelling and intriguing enough for me to simply read through every nuance. I loved all the other relationships inbetween...funny enough, Fred and George's relationship somehow won the price. Good job on this.
Amazed chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Thanks 4 this! It was amazing and made me wake my neighbor because of 2 much FEELS 2 late at nightX) this story is GOLD! Be proud!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 29 . 3/26/2015
I'm totally and uttermost enthralled with this story of yours.

The only thing that nerved me a slightly bit was that you changed the narrating time.

Expect for this little fact: wonderfully done! Got me cursing, teary eyed, laughing, smiling, desprate and (which is uncommen for me) in need for a little love myself )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
The word 'said' is perfectly acceptable. You don't need to trawl through your thesaurus and try to get every synonym for it into a single chapter. Also, you don't need to qualify every 'said' with an adverb. Look at canon Harry Potter. 80-90% of the time, speech is followed by 'said'. Anything more and it detracts from the story, which yours has done now.
Heksie chapter 29 . 11/1/2014
Very sweet.
Lila chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
I don't understand why anyone would go through that much trouble for a whiny scumbag like Potter. He's not even a hero here, just a stupid jock with delusions of grandeur.
kitiku01 chapter 29 . 9/18/2014
so sweet... love it. more drarry pls!
Dayten chapter 3 . 8/29/2014