Reviews for Harry's Dirty Little Secret
tia chapter 29 . 4/17
You are so good. I finished the whole thing in less than a day. It was that amazing a story. Usually I slip some chapters but your story was so compelling and intriguing enough for me to simply read through every nuance. I loved all the other relationships inbetween...funny enough, Fred and George's relationship somehow won the price. Good job on this.
Amazed chapter 1 . 4/10
Thanks 4 this! It was amazing and made me wake my neighbor because of 2 much FEELS 2 late at nightX) this story is GOLD! Be proud!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 29 . 3/26
I'm totally and uttermost enthralled with this story of yours.

The only thing that nerved me a slightly bit was that you changed the narrating time.

Expect for this little fact: wonderfully done! Got me cursing, teary eyed, laughing, smiling, desprate and (which is uncommen for me) in need for a little love myself )
The word 'said' is perfectly acceptable. You don't need to trawl through your thesaurus and try to get every synonym for it into a single chapter. Also, you don't need to qualify every 'said' with an adverb. Look at canon Harry Potter. 80-90% of the time, speech is followed by 'said'. Anything more and it detracts from the story, which yours has done now.
Heksie chapter 29 . 11/1/2014
Very sweet.
Lila chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
I don't understand why anyone would go through that much trouble for a whiny scumbag like Potter. He's not even a hero here, just a stupid jock with delusions of grandeur.
kitiku01 chapter 29 . 9/18/2014
so sweet... love it. more drarry pls!
Dayten chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Best book chapter ever
Kuropie chapter 27 . 8/24/2013
forget what I said he said Sorry
Kuropie chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
The story is but I do not like the fact that only Draco has to excuse himself. Harry has been really horrible I do not like the fact that he does not say I am sorry . That is my only problem with story. He had been wrong he has to say it. Why is it only Draco that did say it
jk chapter 29 . 7/5/2013
I really liked it. it was good.
waitingformyletter chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
I've read this story before and I really enjoy it! However I just noticed a few mistakes other than the odd spelling/grammar error. You keep saying Draco has never played quidditch before but he played from second to sixth year (kinda). And you said Harry lost his parents and godfather in a car accident. Did you mean to change these or just an accident? Just a little confused
Archimede chapter 29 . 1/29/2013
i loved this story, really amazing :) i was a pleasure to read ! thanks !
Newt Marauder chapter 29 . 1/18/2013
So I read this maybe a week ago, and I'm finally reviewing. Yay! I'm actually going through a whole list of stories to review, and I'm fairly positive this is my favorite. It has a crazy, creative beginning that draws you in and hectic scenes and characters that keep you there. I liked that this story developed really well, and it was made clear things happened besides Harry's anger at Draco. Also, I'm just going to point out how much I loved Draco in this. He is just the sweetest, even though it doesn't always show. His infatuation with Harry, while a little pathetic, was one of my favorite parts. And it was cute that by the end the roles has reversed with Harry chasing Draco. I also hope they get married soon after their divorce. In terms of other characters, the involvement of the Quidditch team, the Weasleys, the Malfoys, and Blaise (oh and Marietta) made the story so much better. I thought Fred and George's friendship with Draco was neat too. I mean, I never even thought of that possibility before. Percy and Oliver were adorable too. That was a good choice for sure. Anyway, that's enough from me. Good job, and I hope you are still writing!
borderlinecrazy chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Seriously? How huge is the guy? You do know a British 'stone' is 20 pounds, right? That's 140 pounds! A whole other person!