Reviews for Harry's Dirty Little Secret
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 29 . 6/27
I love this fic...its so original..bigups to the author
myrtja chapter 29 . 4/21
Great story! I loved every chapter!
tia chapter 29 . 4/17
You are so good. I finished the whole thing in less than a day. It was that amazing a story. Usually I slip some chapters but your story was so compelling and intriguing enough for me to simply read through every nuance. I loved all the other relationships inbetween...funny enough, Fred and George's relationship somehow won the price. Good job on this.
Amazed chapter 1 . 4/10
Thanks 4 this! It was amazing and made me wake my neighbor because of 2 much FEELS 2 late at nightX) this story is GOLD! Be proud!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 29 . 3/26
I'm totally and uttermost enthralled with this story of yours.

The only thing that nerved me a slightly bit was that you changed the narrating time.

Expect for this little fact: wonderfully done! Got me cursing, teary eyed, laughing, smiling, desprate and (which is uncommen for me) in need for a little love myself )
The word 'said' is perfectly acceptable. You don't need to trawl through your thesaurus and try to get every synonym for it into a single chapter. Also, you don't need to qualify every 'said' with an adverb. Look at canon Harry Potter. 80-90% of the time, speech is followed by 'said'. Anything more and it detracts from the story, which yours has done now.
Heksie chapter 29 . 11/1/2014
Very sweet.
Lila chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
I don't understand why anyone would go through that much trouble for a whiny scumbag like Potter. He's not even a hero here, just a stupid jock with delusions of grandeur.
kitiku01 chapter 29 . 9/18/2014
so sweet... love it. more drarry pls!
Dayten chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Best book chapter ever
Kuropie chapter 27 . 8/24/2013
forget what I said he said Sorry
Kuropie chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
The story is but I do not like the fact that only Draco has to excuse himself. Harry has been really horrible I do not like the fact that he does not say I am sorry . That is my only problem with story. He had been wrong he has to say it. Why is it only Draco that did say it
jk chapter 29 . 7/5/2013
I really liked it. it was good.
waitingformyletter chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
I've read this story before and I really enjoy it! However I just noticed a few mistakes other than the odd spelling/grammar error. You keep saying Draco has never played quidditch before but he played from second to sixth year (kinda). And you said Harry lost his parents and godfather in a car accident. Did you mean to change these or just an accident? Just a little confused
Archimede chapter 29 . 1/29/2013
i loved this story, really amazing :) i was a pleasure to read ! thanks !