Reviews for Brokenhearted
Nice
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
this was a good story
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
The story was very interesting but I was sad they had to take Casey off life support, and I didn't like how Olivia and Elliot just left and you never mentioned anything about them keeping in touch with Cragen and the gang. But I still couldn't pry my eyes off the story. Thanks for posting.
cinderella1268 chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Absolutely wonderful story!You are a fantastic ending to a truly amazing story,love it!E/O E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Mariah94 chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
Great story I didn't like the whole Olivia being a school teacher haha but it was grea other than that!
Carriex3 chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
Wow, you are an AMAZING writer! I'd like to think that Olivia's son was Casey's (Novak) reincarnated spirit. lol I just think that would be really cool because he has red hair like Casey and obviously the same name. lol Don't judge me, that's just how i think. Anyway, I absolutely LOVED this story!
Carriex3 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
Oh the end of this chapter is so sweet! I LOVE IT!
sg1star chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
really enjoyed this story, and the ending though sad with casey dying, was nice that elliot and oliva finally get what they want a life and family.
TV Angel 711 chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
Awesome! Great ending! You are a great writer! I really enjoyed this story!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
MHFever chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
Well I really hate it when a main character dies but you wrapped this story up very nicely :) Great job.
magicaltears chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
Another great fic! You're definitely one of my favorite authors! Great job!

-Britt-
wnt91311 chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
you are quickly becoming one of my favorite svu fan fiction writers. another great story! please update soon!
Maria656 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
for 1-4

good story line, characterizations and emotions; looking forward to more.

PS-Watch your spelling and grammar
TV Angel 711 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
WOW! Please keep going with this great story! I love it! YOu are a great writer!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
Sez01 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one. :)