Reviews for Going Under
Katoo chapter 21 . 12/23/2009
*giggle* Hahahha awesome 3
lionangel1 chapter 21 . 12/8/2009
I love the last lines it was funny... Really good story
Vampiregirl4eva2110 chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
I have a feeling that'Bob'(notice how I put quotations around it)is somehow helping Victoia.
Christy C chapter 21 . 11/12/2008
Blaid Drwgg chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
Okay. Few questions at this point. A, Is Bella a vampire? B, If Bella is a vampire, why did she say that she was bound to become one someday? C, If Bella isn't a vampire, does that makes her like 67 and attending school?

Could ya clear that up for me?
flower123 chapter 21 . 8/13/2008
even in a great moment of pain she still jokes. will she go the full 5 wks. or have her early?love the story update soon!:)
Anonymous1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
it's not that good, no offense. It's kind of dull...
NO COMMENT P chapter 21 . 4/7/2008
Misfit-Of-The-Real-World chapter 21 . 3/23/2008
what is it with you and not finishing stories! this has got to be one of the best! its so freaken funny espeacially the part of alice poking bella and emmett drunk and bella wanting to kill that contractions person!
NinjAlt chapter 21 . 12/13/2007
This is such a good read. Needs to be finished with a few updates though.
Over-the-Top Werewolf chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
Apparently BalancingConfessions had not read Eclipse when that was said, but Jasper has, or so he says, a thousand scars like that. Vampire venom is said to be the only thing to leave scar, or something. Just thought I'd point that out.
Insane Malkavian chapter 21 . 7/24/2007
LMAO! OMG! Haha! That was the funniest ending for a chapter that I've EVER read! I wasn't expecting that at all! :P Can't wait for the next chapter! :D Please update soon :)
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 21 . 7/9/2007
loveing the storie
angelpinkgal chapter 21 . 7/4/2007
pls pls pls update im begging u PLS update
angelpinkgal chapter 19 . 7/4/2007
omg omg omg im in LUV with the storyprob thinking i hr , uaf no life cause im reading this on july 4th but july 4th isnt that big in my family...cause im not american, ima migrant but still ur story is AM-A-ZING!