Reviews for Animal
Knock four Times chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I wish I was James Bond Just For The Day!

I Knock on the wall and get no answer and I play the song and I don't get yelled at...strange...

In all honesty though awesome chapter thingamajiggy.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This was a wonderful fic, especially with all the boys being forsaken by God, but I have to point out, it was not Jack who killed Piggy or Simon, it was Roger (Piggy - also my favourite character and I cried when he was killed) and the other boys (Simon - who was unjustly acted upon as an adult trying to save them) but this was incredible and the female as a figure of humanity is a character in the story in her own right I think. I'm a bit upset that Ralph was not mentioned and to be honest I didn't appreciate how Simon and Piggy never got a case or the boys sent to prison for unjustly murdering them.

I had to read the book :P

Amazing story, please continue to write more stories like this (since i love them all :])

~Aimlessly Unknown
neko-koo chapter 1 . 4/24/2009

Do you live in Old Tappan, New Jersey?
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Dear God, I hated this book. I had to read as my intro to English, my first year of high school.

Nice fanfic, though.
Lilaxx002 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
writer90210 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I liked the entire thing, but the last line:

"If you wish to find one, take a good look at your reflection."

amethystic 5 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Ahh. Such an explosion of fury! I don't believe it was al Jack's fault, but he is a big fire poker in the book so I can see how all this, the anger and blame, can be directed towards him alone. Nicely written.

TheSavageChoirGirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I must say, this is very good! My ONE and ONLY complaint, that I have for like, every story on here almost. Jack ws not the only monster, he did not kill Piggy, ROGER did. Jack had no remorse or care about it, but he did not do it. Also, he did not kill Simon alone. THEY ALL DID. So next time, have her adress all of them, Everyone. Sorry, that is my only problem. This is VERY VERY good...
Sapphire Birthstone chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
wow, it's good. I finished reading the book for my class and the ending made me cry. I kind of like that it inspired u to write this. Keep it up :)