Reviews for Dad's Little Secret
RockaRosalie chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Good
RockaRosalie chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Are potter,Johnson and greengrass baed on Harry potter
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
OMGEE! Love it! Keep going!
BabyGirlTrina chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE! :]
crazycuteness04 chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
I love this story!
naleysocute23 chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Poor sam having to lie to the police oh well aw beth is so adorable and so young to handle these things please UD soon!
noname32 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Good Job I like it alot!
midnight893 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Your a really good writer- I enjoyed seeing how you took time writing your story! It's definatly going on my top- I wish I could write like that- haha...

Midnight893

Keep writing guyzz
Merthur True Love chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
good story update soon
naleysocute23 chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
I love this story please update son... Bethie sounds adorable, Dean and Morgan aw fluff sorry sucka for romance and hope sam find a new love with this ana girl. Can't believe Bethie's mum died ugh this demon really annoys me but that's why you gotta love Supernatural right watching those hot winchesters brothers to go hunting lol for that demon
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
this is an awesum fic. Cant wait to read more.
irishgirl9 chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Great story! Can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
ChristineMichelle91 chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
poor Bethie and her poor mom:(love Morgan and somebody finally understands my penname!
Jessalyn-Laine chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
What the hell happened? The first chapter was wicked good. It was well written, nicely developed, and all around good. The second chapter...quite frankly...sucked. The plot was sped up way too quickly, the paramedic would have not said "it's the law or something", and why the hell did the nurse have to draw blood? The whole second chapter made no sense.
AllieMcD chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
i love this, dean and morgan are so cute, especially her saying is that a light saber... haha, great work!