Reviews for A Friend's Forgivenss
CBDemyx chapter 8 . 7/17/2007
ah! NU I WAS SO HAPPY READING THIS! IT'S SO GREAT! WHY WHY WHY OH WHY MUST YOU HAVE WRITERS BLOCK NOW! I READ 1-8 AND NOW IT STOPS? GYAH! NU!
Unmei-Kibou chapter 8 . 7/16/2007
nonononononon evil hikaru! where's Tama-kun! I miss him
dont ask it'll just confuse u chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
its so good! i really really really like this story! ur such a good writer!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
Ah! why did Tamaki leave the country? xD And why is hikaru being so evil? I really do hope that he doesn't complicate things...u.u

Anyway, when i tamaki going to come back? xD When is the next chapter comming? *-*

PS: really great story!
AnimeSakuraFan chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
good update pls
dont ask it'll just confuse u chapter 5 . 2/1/2007
its really good please hurry and update! i think kouya is spelled wrong, though, i could be wrong.
jaeriaxabielle chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
really nice!
Aubergine 28 chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
OH! What happens! What will become of Tamaki and Haruchi? What about Hikaru? Who does she really like? Ah the drama-the suspense! Oh but poor Tamaki's mother-if he does go back to Japan he'll have left her twice! SO saAD! ...Anyhoo. Update!

-Penguin Girl
jaeriaxabielle chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
it's really good! i hope tamaki and haruhi end their fight soon!
PrincessDudette chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
Hey! Your fanfic is going great, but please update soon!
Nicomy43 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Me likey, please post more!
jacinthe86 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
If this was a poem, I might have said it was indeed good but for a fanfic, its rather average(for me).

If you are planning to do an update for this fic (as in to continue it) then background setting is important so that readers will know and get a sense of the whole story and not feel lost as to where this came about (for example, you do not write an essay without an introduction do you?).

The reason as to why they fought may not be blatantly said but could be reavealed in bits and pieces such that by the end of the whole fic(no matter how many chapters), readers would know how it all came about.

In addition, this is by its nature a fanfic so it would require a little more description about the surrondings. Description would paint an imagery in the readers' mind and make them feel as if they are there watching it happen right before thier eyes, though it is possible to write a fic completly based on conversation, the conversation should draw the reader in adn make them feel as if they are a part of it.

I hope you do continue writing more. :)
BloodFat chapter 1 . 11/12/2006