Reviews for I'm Here Without You
humaneamy chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
Lily887787 chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Olaf74 chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I'm lost of words. Your Story is more than Fantastic. Please continue it as soon as possible. Please Please!
Hotgirlow chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
update soon.
Brokenflamesrebel chapter 5 . 12/3/2007
This is starting off great! Keep up your great work!
Trainhart27 chapter 5 . 11/29/2007
great story! i like sapphire's character, good work!
Saturnblue chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
This is a interesting story a bit different from the usual. It has it's only personality. Able to catcher human emotions/personality regarding losing a child. Lily is a stupid idiot since she never thought about how her body might not suitable for carry twins because of stress instead she blame it all on the first born which is innocent of all act. James is stupid to even listen to his gut feeling. So, is the second daughter of Lily and James a reborn spirit of Harry/Alex's twin or just a new baby who happen to have seer ability in a young age and actually understood it before it gets older?
Lady Slytherin's Library chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
Great story please update soon!
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Fire Dolphin chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I would love to see Harry and his new family and friends get back at his old family and save his little sister of the old family too in the end.

Terri
angelkitty77 chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
this is a great story and cant wait to read more... good luck with school
Olaf74 chapter 5 . 10/20/2007