Reviews for Harder Than She Thought
wonderwoman1970 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I've really enjoyed your stories.
ainokea2810 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
One of my favorite team fics of all time!
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Aw, so sweet, i didnt know weather to cry or smile, i think it woulda bin nice to see sumit like this, well done.

x
stusue chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
This was a great fic ... very quiet and gentle. It started with lots of heartfelt emotion with Jacob's funeral, and ended with humour. However, throughout the entire fic, there was the unifying theme of the love and caring between all the members of SG-1, in this case, caring for Sam as she goes through an incredibly hard time. I can imagine this really happening. I really enjoyed reading this fic. :o)
iges2u chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Sweet - highly believable!
moms2398 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Incredibly sweet. Loved it! I can see and hear every part of it as if it was an actual episode. Wonderful!

MA
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
That was good!
dudiwuda chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I like this story veryy much!perfectly written,great sense of characters and nicely fills the little gap in the episode.

thank you!:)
Caroline ONeill chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I really enjoyed this story please continue. It was refreshing. A little different to others.
Caffeine-Faerie chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
well written, I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
phantomliberty chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
That was really amazing...the emotions and characterizations were very real...great job!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
This was excellent. Loved the friendship of the team, always there for Sam when she needs them.
janissima chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
That was very well written and you stayed in character so well. Just what I would imagine might have happened in between Jacob's death and the scene at the cabin. Good job!
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
LOL.

loved it, it was great! wonderful writing! really in character too!

:) nice little fic!
sammie77 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
OMG - this was so good! How did I miss it at Gateworld? Excellent! This would have been WONDERUL on screen! Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!