Reviews for One Step
trepidon chapter 13 . 4/7
You guys are annatural at writing sex scenes! Omg! This is what ive been waiting for (the most)!
Omg! Kyaaaa! Yes!
trepidon chapter 11 . 4/7
Wow...poor kevin...gahhh! This is so good!
trepidon chapter 9 . 4/6 definitely deliver! I love this! Very ver detailed, and a well written storyline with wonderful humor and brilliant plots!
I lookoved that part where atobe attempted to "rape" Ryoma, that...was rather hot! :)
Thanks fir having such a great imagination & expertise skills in writing!
That made the reading even better!
trepidon chapter 8 . 3/28
I wondrr if any of this you write about is canon.
At least, anything that pertains to the members abili to es, like maidohs spin snake ability, if it is...
Then i cant wait til i go home and watch it!
And kyaaaa! Omg! Ryoma, fuji, and tezuka r all so cute together omg!
Ryoma! My little baby! So cuteee!
trepidon chapter 7 . 3/28
Who gave taka-san a racket?
Hahahaha! I love this! This is like the devils like to dance(kuroshitsuji ) of prince of tennis!
trepidon chapter 6 . 3/25
The last bit! Hah! Classic!
trepidon chapter 5 . 3/24
Pls. Write a book. Your godlyness mudt be publicized! This...tuid fic is amazing! ! So.. The characters are all in order, they aremt ooc; amyways...
And..this is so awesome!
trepidon chapter 4 . 3/24
This is so interesting! I love it omg! And ryoma! !...doesnt tezuka have him on a leash! *wink*
So submissive o.O
trepidon chapter 3 . 3/24
No wonder this has most reviews & favs...your a godly narrorator&writer! So brilliant!
trepidon chapter 2 . 3/24
I amnin the presence of a writing god! Holy sht! You really do know how to create suspense, bravo!
trepidon chapter 1 . 3/23
Wow. This fic is old, and im beginning to watch and learn PoT. going to be good :)
violetmusime chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Ok... My hopes of a threesome ship was so high earlier... I feel so depressed... But I shall dream!
violetmusime chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
FUDGE! Soooo freaking hilarious! God I was trying to stop myself from laughing to loudly! Soooo funny!
pepsibear2005 chapter 37 . 5/20/2015
I reread this story from many years ago. I wish, wholeheartedly, that you would finish it, even if it is not up to your normal standards, any conclusion would allow me to sleep at night.
Thank you so much for the thrilling story!
1,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »