Reviews for One Step
trepidon chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
Pls. Write a book. Your godlyness mudt be publicized! This...tuid fic is amazing! ! So.. The characters are all in order, they aremt ooc;..now amyways...
And..this is so awesome!
trepidon chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
This is so interesting! I love it omg! And ryoma! !...doesnt tezuka have him on a leash! *wink*
So submissive o.O
trepidon chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
No wonder this has most reviews & favs...your a godly narrorator&writer! So brilliant!
trepidon chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
I amnin the presence of a writing god! Holy sht! You really do know how to create suspense, bravo!
trepidon chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
OMG THE END...
Momo!
Wow. This fic is old, and im beginning to watch and learn PoT.
This...is going to be good :)
violetmusime chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Ok... My hopes of a threesome ship was so high earlier... I feel so depressed... But I shall dream!
violetmusime chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
FUDGE! Soooo freaking hilarious! God I was trying to stop myself from laughing to loudly! Soooo funny!
pepsibear2005 chapter 37 . 5/20/2015
I reread this story from many years ago. I wish, wholeheartedly, that you would finish it, even if it is not up to your normal standards, any conclusion would allow me to sleep at night.
Thank you so much for the thrilling story!
darkharuka1 chapter 37 . 5/18/2015
pls update or story
laexdream chapter 37 . 4/21/2015
It's such a pity this was discontinued. Not only did it have a lot of potential, it already wowed me with its eloquency. I simply love this, and I'm sad that it doesn't get a proper ending. However, I do know the whims of fickle muses, and the immense difficulties of overcoming writer's block, to the point where an author doesn't want to face said story anymore.
I do want to shout out in appreciation to this wonderful story in which you have written. Thanks for the brilliant read. I have enjoyed myself very much, despite its lack of an ending and all.
laexdream chapter 31 . 4/21/2015
Man, I love the way your mind thinks. All those little plots and mysteries.
laexdream chapter 27 . 4/21/2015
Oh man, your dialogue is awesome. It is so good. I love Toushi as well as Ryoma's dialogue (for obvious reasons in this chapter, though other chapters are also gems). I also love the fact that each chapter is really long and interesting, developing not only the Ryoma's feelings, past and personality, but people around him as well (Momo and Kaido, for example). I really love this fanfic. It's honestly my first time enjoying a Prince of Tennis fanfic so much, and I am astounded by your writing. Gods, this is a masterpiece, in my opinion. I absolutely love it. Thanks for writing this. It made my year, and I can't stop reading this.
Veasna chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Oh man, I read this story when if was first publish and have come back to check every now and then to see if a new chapter is up only to see if being abandoned. It's such a shame. It was such a good story with lots of emotions and the story line keep me coming back for more. I keep coming back to just to see if anyone picked it up or if the author may have decided to continue but sadly I'm disappointed again. This is one story that have stuck around in my head for a number of years. I hope someone will pick it up so we can at least have an ending to it even if the ending isn't what the author intended.
littlepanther chapter 37 . 3/29/2015
I'll never lose hope! But this story is really intriguing. I love every chapter of it and also your OC's and the OOCness of the characters. It was really enjoyable. I hope fire will rekindle again :) wish you luck dear authors!
lilmymyshem chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
I was literally laughing my heart at the ending of the chapter.
1,359 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »