Reviews for One Step
kickingbutt chapter 37 . 1/3/2013
Normally, I don't read anything outside of RyoSaku, but then I stumbled upon your little fanfic. I never thought that I would be able to read yaoi, but I read your fic, and...I liked it! Your writing is so fantastic that I just couldn't click the "back" button. I was hooked from the hilarity of the first chapter. Even though I'll probably always be a die-hard ponta pair shipper, I truly hope you will rediscover the desire to write this story one day :)
Blueberry323 chapter 37 . 8/19/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! Im begging you, man!
Blueberry323 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
He later develops hoshi hanabi. The Gatekeeper of hecatoncheires was actually a type of monster/demon I guess?
tennisgirl16 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
hahahhahahahaha omg that was hahah amazing hehe i havent laughed this hard in a long time i espeacially love the ending part "OH MY GOD! RYOMA, FUJI AND TEZUKA!"

" Fuji and Tezuka with Ryoma? Fuji and Tezuka with Ryoma…"

Tezuka remained speechless.

Then Ryoma smirked under his cap. Tezuka raised an eyebrow. Fuji chuckled, smiling.

Nanjiroh stopped laughing, seeing the expression on his young son's face.

"Oi, you're not seriously considering that, are you?" keep writing ur amazing hehe
Zorolover98 chapter 37 . 5/22/2012
OMG RYOMA xD
MintWolfTV chapter 37 . 5/6/2012
Ne, ne, it's such a shame you stopped right there. I know the feeling of leaving a story unfinished (I've had two or three myself), but you left at one of the best spots! Fuji should be pummeling Richard into the ground as Ryoma wakes up! It might be pretentious of me to say, but this story needs a wrap-up here. You can't just leave us hanging!
DragonFire Princess chapter 37 . 2/21/2012
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.

who are you pair Ryoma with?

Can it be Fuji/Tezuka/Ryoma?
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 37 . 2/19/2012
Too bad this will never be completed, it's one of the few good ones.
coolprettyangel2006 chapter 37 . 1/9/2012
i hope that you will continue and update this story really soon!
rlover chapter 37 . 11/14/2011
this is never going to be finished is it...I feel like i should cry :(
SighingWinter chapter 37 . 8/25/2011
I really do hope that you find some inspiration for this story soon, though givven that it's been a few year probably by. It was great though.
So1Thought chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
AweSOME! Sorry, but I'll do a longer review next time...
Fiction C9 chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
Hi, I know it's been ages since you looked at this story, but I just wanted to tell you that you've really got most of them in character, and the plot line too, reminds me of the way things used to happen in the anime itself.
Heartemis chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Okay, I know I'm not finished the story yet (in fact I don't even know if YOU are, seeing as I haven't gotten to a "Then End" or "TBC", but I lost it just then at this part:

"BURNING, BABY! LOVE IS IN THE AIR!"

"Who gave Taka-san a racket?"

I broke like a dropped egg. I am officially in love with this fanfic. No one I have ever read has ever fully encapsulated the diverse and adorable characters so perfectly in written form like you have. It's just so ... so prince of tennis! But undeniably yours, since the team's personalities have become even more larger-than-life in your hands. That, coupled with my favourite genre (yaoi)has brought this fic into my top five fics of all time. Congratulations - you are a master!

P.S. I haven't laughed so hard in months.

- Heartemis
Hikari-Pandora chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Sweet blackmail, nothing compares to it's sheer impact when you want to have it your way. I like your story so far, you have a way with words and I can sense some potential in this story regarding the tennis matter, which somehow always ends up unnerving me while reading POT fan fics. I was actually thinking that I don't really mind the idea of not making pairings, but it all depends on you. I'll just keep tagging along and enjoying it all. Ja...
1,359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »