Reviews for Bittersweet Promises
That...that was beautiful. It was sickenly bittersweet in the best way. I loved it.
Eternity's Heir chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
So sweet! And sad too. I cried a little when 'Roy' died by Hughes' hands. Then when he went home and told Gracia it was 'raining'. That is one of my favorite scenes in the anime and manga but also one of the ones I hate. The graveyard scene I mean. This was just such a wonderful story. Great idea and great writing. Thank you. I lovies it. Sequel? I can't wait!

JA!

~EH~
Eternity's Heir chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Wow. This is amazing. I like how you keep going back and forth from one side of the gate to the other. I'm off to read part two. Great story!

JA!

~EH~
FreyaChan chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Your fic was absolutly wonderful. So wonderful I felt compelled to give you a review. Your story made me cry. I think it was the best I've ever read, and I can't wait until you finish it.

The RoyxEd pairing is my favorite :D

Thanks for a great fic :D

I'm going to start reading your others now.
SaraMaxine chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
0.o

Why did you kill him?

Bring him back bring him back bring him back!

Sequel now please.

Why is Ed such an idiot sometimes?
VoodooPriestess chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
*umm...when i said "god" i meant good" and plz ignore the other spelling errors..;* one more thing i wanted to add, i really liked the way u ended the fic...i didn't expect that :D
VoodooPriestess chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
WOW!...I WORSHIP YOU! THIS WAS SUCH A GOD FIC! omg! a seque!~ *squeals*
Petite Souris chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
wow ! great end ! well... horrible I mean, but great ! :)
ash892 chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
love it. can't wait for the next book of it.

ash892
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
Sa... that brought a tear to my eyes ._.!

I loved the way you ended the fic - please write more fics soon :3

~Ryopon~
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Aw... I like it so far :D

Hope you update soon!

~Ryopon~
December Madness chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Wow, that was awesome! I can't wait until part 2. Good job!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Very well written! You're a great writer, and I'm loving this story already. Hope you update soon!