Reviews for The Gift
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
*shivers* i'd like to see seifer making his dreams come true *drooling*
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
That was cute!
Heian Edenwood chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Heh... I thought the entire interaction between the two was pretty entertaining. ;D It's giving me ideas... o_o
Onigami Link chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
*_* Lovely story :3
PeachCobb chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
That was insanely HOTT. Nice job.
ADarkknight chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
LOL, incredible. Really the first shounen i liked. Let them go down and dirty, and let you keep writing. (Thumb up X 2)
Sekre chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Cute!
konekomh chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Wicked! When I first saw your summary I sort of thought of Snow White with chocolate covered strawberries rather than an apple... with Seifer the "wicked" "witch" seducing the beautiful chocolate brown haired angel...

Yummy!

TheDevilMayCry chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I shall feed you. I shall also put this story in my favourites. You have some real talent, well...i loved it anyway. Lol. Great job! 20/10! :D Now im hungry...I love strawberries...
Florinoir chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I want a Squall chocolate strawberry! Is it possible?

Lovely story!

Good continuation!
FiresealFFXI chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I had no idea that both of them were 'into' each other until the very end. Overall I found the fanfic hilarious. Good job. :D
Erasera chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
This was a really cute ficcie. I like the little idea of sexiness with strawberries. Those two are so damned kinky, hehe! Good job. _
dk-joy chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Yum! Now I'm hungry! I hope this feeds you! Really good - very cute and yummy, of course.
Venus Darling chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
ooh, i get first review!

i agree. someone should shoot rinoa - seifer waould be better off with squall! but if I owned the game... I would be the one with SEIFER AND SQUALL. Bwahahahahah!

i loved reading ths fic. but the word 'bastard' appears often. :D

if i write a ff8 fic, can you read it too? :D