Reviews for The Battle of Us
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Please right more! It was intensely riveting and detailed. You are truly skilled and I would love to read more.
leahmiyu chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
It was very well done, I enjoyed the imagery used when describing the kiss. Also I liked how they were in character.I think it needs a sequal! _
Saskie chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Loved it! Continue? XD
Barranca chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
What a sad little sweet piece.
sstandsfor chapter 5 . 6/22/2008
Sometimes a kiss like that is worth a thousand words.
Sami-Band chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
0o0o0 i like lol
Nakimochiku chapter 5 . 9/9/2007
oh! liked the last chapter most. that was beautiful and poetic. and i can't forget hot!
TwistedAlice chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
ah!

you tease!

_
TwistedAlice chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
_

we all love brotherly love
TwistedAlice chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
ooh the hotness of it _

love it!

:D
Cimmerian Sorceress chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
aw...thtz da end? i luv da whole cold/ hot contrast especially da cooking! itz so kewl how similar yet different they are
tenamanda1988 chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
M... yummy. Both the food and the kiss great chapter!
tenamanda1988 chapter 3 . 11/24/2006
Alas vergil, thou art an idiot sometimes XD Nice chappie anyway. interesting that you put that Sparda loved Dante best, since Dante can't remember his father at all. usually its assumed that Vergilw as jealous over Eva's favouritism for Dante XD
cranberrysoup chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
Hello there! *blatantly ignores "Do Not Feed Authors" sign*

I must say, I'm very impressed with this. I'm not particularly big on action, but you really do write it well- I can easily imagine the scenes you build. (which is saying a lot, since you do it so artfully!)

I'll make one suggestion, although it's entirely up to you: you might want to make the chapters a bit longer. I've found that a page in your average word processor really doesn't amount to much on and even if you feel that the chapter needs to be split into multiple parts, longer chapters tend to be much more satisfying once you've posted! Still, it's entirely your call.

Again, lovely job! I hope to see more from you soon!
tenamanda1988 chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
Very nice, you really write action well. I loved Vergil confusing Dante in the first chapter XD