Reviews for Café au lait

tis so sweettt! *heartssss*

ehehee...'creaking' ehh...}:DD

me favorite this ;DD
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
very nice, i liked the calm and peaceful setting of it :)
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
YAY my two favorite couples this was great -
Sear chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Well, this is rather sweet, though not what I came here for.

Are you _likespunglass from LJ? In that case I'm being stalkerish because I really want to read your PeterEdmund Narnia fics, only you seem to have dropped off the face of the internets. Do you still have them archived anywhere?
Mouse Kaiser chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
A little bit of AU for a slice of life. Hehe, I thought that this was really cute.
Makayla chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
this is really good! I love how you do all the relationships so well
Inuzuka Nin chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Wow, this was a good starter! I know this was put up a while ago, but I thought you might appreciate my review! Both the twincest and the Tamaki/Kyouya was very cute... and I liked the implied Mori/Hunny, too!

Please update, this story is extremely promising!

Inuzuka Nin
Earthlight chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
It's always nice to see the members of the Host Club in perfect pairs. Nice work!
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I'm rather lazy to log into my account. But, I must say, this is good for being an AU; you have the character personalitys well and just...god, I think I love you.
wickdedlady101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Ah this is so cute! I like how you have Hahuri in it, without any of the guys! Yup it's good when Ouran is a Yaoi! Loved it.
Versus chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
... It's amazing how immature some people can be... *coughSaladLordcough*

Anyways... I thought this was a nice fic! I especially like the ending... XD

To me, it's a nice, lively fic. And, if you intend on updating anytime soon, it'd be awesome! :D
BloodFat chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
BORING! That STUNK!
RavenToriBlack chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I loved it! Especially the twin part. Left up to interpritation! Excellent! Good work.