Reviews for The Noble Art of Unarmed Combat
Falero lero lero chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I like you a lot.
CarrieVS chapter 1 . 4/25/2010

round 2: Vetinari vs Ahmed.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Haha... Noble indeed. Very nice work on this.
Kat chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Ooh, this is really quite good! Amusing, in-character, and interesting- I liked the little cameo by Ahmed towards the end. Any chance of continuation for this?
Mitsuko Soma chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
lolololol Thsi was Great !
shinealightonme chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Really good job on this story. The idea is amusing and your style really fits with the quirky discworld style. Also, "don't advocate free inhumations" is one of my favorite fanfic lines ever D
Kelpies' Child chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Keep going! I love Havelock, but also I do like Downey and Ludo they make brillant bullies and it's about time Havelock got his own back on Downey! So please up date soon.
Csillan.Rose chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
*smirks* Good for you, Vetinari! Downey really deserved that _ Great job! (again)
grey eyed blond chapter 1 . 12/28/2006 compliments to the authoress and, of course, to ol' mrs. goodbody - what would we do without her? but yes, as with all of your stories (you do like vetinari, don't you?) it was grammatically, punctuationally, vocabularily and aesthetically

pleasing. what does 'aesthetically pleasing' even mean? i sure as hell don't know. but, anyway..yes, good... nice, er, tea? perfect, off you go perkins, ermm, yes, very good, er ... what was i saying? sorry, my life is dissatifyingly normal and no magical creature has yet contacted me. my mr. teatime has not yet taken me by the hand and transported me to the discworld ... oh, yes, did i mention that i have a HUGE thing for teatime? aren't i the weirdest girl you ever, for lack of word that means the same but does no fit the phrase so well, met? but, i'm sorry, time drags on for far to long and so do i. i like it a lot.
Heptagon chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Hehe. My favourite part, however, was Vetinari staring at his Political Expediency teacher for failing his essay. :P
HelenaHermione chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Excellent expansion on Havelock's training at the Assassin Guild, I had thought you had left a lot out when I read 'The Letter'. Keep up the good work, you're on my Favorite Authors list.
Magicflute chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
lol noble art of unarmed combat? Looks like Vetinari just never IS unarmed, is he? lol
Seregwen Morthil chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Oh-ho, so /that's/ what happened...

very funny.

And a very good plot, too;

too many fics are just,

"Downey hates Vetinari, so they hit each other and, of course, Vetinari wins, because Downey is ugly and stupid."

But this...

this is a very, very good fic.

Not exactly in Pratchett style, but then again, nobody can match the great T. P...

very good. Please keep writing!

Vetinari's Eyes chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Hooray! Another piece of quality writing by MidgetBee! These are great, really. I don't think I reviewed your story about ther art exhibtion, but I have to say, I think all your Vetinari stories are great. You characterization of him is perfect. keep it coming!
BTK chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I really liked that! Young Havelock is always a hit! And one couldn't have written it better than you did!