Reviews for Yuugiou! Kingdom Hearts: Special Edition
bezthegeek chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Please tell me you're continuing this.

Best idea EVER.
foxdragon777 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
How exactly did Bakura get a keyblade? Isn't his heart full of darkness considering he made the shadow realm? But having Seras from Hellsing and Ed from fma was genius, especially Bakura calling him short. I love that reaction!
Alzemu chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
It's obvious that you have extraordinary writing skills. Even though the story is more or less similar with Kingdom Hearts through and through, I honestly enjoyed reading your fic from start to finish.

Do I see RyouxBakuraxAtem here? lol

It's really a shame Jounouchi and Seto is nothing but a extras. The counterparts of Tidus and Waka...Sigh I LOVE Jounouchi and Seto. Sob. It's too bad they won't be coming out...sob sob...

It would have been nice if the evil council had more than disney villains since it's a mix mesh with Full Metal Alchemy and YGO also.

I have no idea where or who Seras has got to do with. Where does she come out from? Is she your original character? Or did I just miss her in some other famous work?

The idea that former thief Bakura would be wielding a keyblade amuses me to no bound. I mean, imagine. XD The cool sociopath villain character with oversized weapon. lol Nice idea!

Does any of the other YGO characters come out apart from Yami B, Atem, and Ryou Bakura? I mean in an important sense that is...
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Holy crap, this is an awesome fic! You MUST continue! IT's absolutly brilliant, I love it! I'm totally bought on the story, even though I've played Kingdom Hearts a thousand times. With Bakura as a keyblade bearer, it changes everything! Please update soon!
storylistener chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This is AWSOME! You never think of Bakura as a hero. You CERTAINLY don't think of Ryou as being like Riku. Having Atemu be like Kairi was a good touch too. One question: Who, or what, is Seras? I know Ed is from Full Metal Alchemist, but where is she from? Anyway, wonderful begining. WRITE MORE SOON!
randomgirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Oh, wow! This is good. Only the first chapter (and what a long chapter it is) and I'm already hooked like a fish. I NEVER would have suspected that RYOU was the wone to be taken by darkness. And Atemu in the place of Kairi, pure genius. Wait, the game cals for PRINCESSES of light. How the heck is Atemu, who is most certainly NOT a princess, going to fit into this? Please update as soon as you're able, bye!
Rurouni209 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I really love the start of this fic, especially how u included Seras from Hellsing and Ed from FMA (theyre two of my fav animes and characters D) Anyways, i'm going to be looking forward to part two.
Flaylda chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
WHY DONT U UPDATE! THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY! AARGH! I wanna read more! TT_TT
Esmeralda chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
You're awesome!I like both KH and YGO so you really sparked my it up!
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Brilliant! Can't wait for the next part. I like how you put the characters into their roles with Bakura as Sora, Ryou as Riku and Atemu as Kairi. But at the same time, you've not put them in those roles.

Is there gonna be something between Sora and Kairi? Is there gonna be something between Bakura and Atemu?

I look forward to reading more to find out.
HikariSapphire chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This is awesome. Anything with Bakura in it is awesome, but this just seems better for some reason. And, just were is Ryou? I don't really know anything about Kingdom Hearts. I can't get past trying to find the egg for that girl, whatever her name is, in the first game. Still, awesome story.
WillowFae chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
update soon! :)
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Whoo-hoo! This is looking like a promising story! I like the use of anime characters to replace the run-of-the-mill villagers. It brings alot more depth to the story. Bring on the next chapter! I'm totally ready for it!
The Apple's Pie chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Wow. Just wow. This was a great way to start off a great fic- a super-fricking-long chapter. Amazing. Ive been waiting for a great ‘Dark Bakura is the Hero’ fic, and this seems to be exactly what im looking for. I cant wait for the next chapter- but I will have to, considering the length of the chapter/Part.

BakaHammerGirl. Waiting for the next super-cool chapter!
Death-Scimitar chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
This story is wonderful! I like the idea of combining KH and YGO! and throwing in some other characters as well. (Who's Seras?)

Are you going to have other YGO characters appear? Like Malik?

I'm also very thrilled that you kept Sora in the story, even though he can be annoying at times, along with Donald and Goofy. Can't wait for the next installment!

Death