Reviews for Through My Eyes Into Theirs
superficialcynic chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Such a touching story. Hope everything works out for the best.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
We, as the collective, would so proper-murder-you-and-then-bury-you-sorry-ass-where-no-sucker-would-ever-find-it kill you if you kill McSteamy. I mean, come one! How could you kill someone who sounds and looks soo good?

Peace(and hopefully no maimind and/or death) out,

Sharley
Lu78 chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Please don't kill him, let him live.
Lena chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
I would definitely kill you if you killed Mark, they are soo cute together in ther little family, please don't let anyone die. please update
greysanatomylove chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
this story is really good. please ud soon...i love mark/mer stories (please don't kill him...i beg you...please)
kcapflow87 chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
Update this soon, but PLEASE dont kill him!
frenchnavygirl chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Why didn't you finish this story?

The plot was interesting.
Saucy-Duck chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
1. You really should go back to Heart of a Sloan because it's an amazing fic.

2. This story is very cool, but I'm not feeling any emotion between Meredith and Mark. Nothing. which makes me sad.

I don't mind if you kill mark as long as you do it well. Of course i would like to see him live for luke, but yeah it's up to you.
itzalliballi chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
omg.

please don't kill him.

i can't take it.

i just can't.
lovelyinherbones chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
Well, yes, I would probably kill you if you killed him...

...that being said, a big part of me died inside when I realized Derek is no part of this story. hahahaha.

ANYWAYS...please update soon!

Sorry I'm so late in reviewing, I'm just getting caught up on my inbox!
Gonna be clari player chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
I would so kill you f you killed Mark. Although you could Kill Mark and then Meredith and Derek could get together. But pretty please with a cherry on top please don't kill Mark.

Love ems
papaslittlecj chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
yes lol
McLoving Grey's chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
I think you know the answer to that question. Whether we would kill you or not. ;) How can you even think about killing him off. Luke needs his father (by the way, cool name), you can't just leave Mer and Luke on their own. Ok, that's all I'm going to say. So...

UPDATE SOON!
KB22 chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Please don't kill Mark!
Greys-Angeles chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Yes I will you !

No hihihi But It's true I love so much Mer with Mark !