Reviews for The Gentry
Pleas update, this is brilliant.
coolcat12345 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
So cool.I already like Esme Note The for readers,not so much for characters we read we get more of Queen and King's backstory hinted in Wee Free Men?And would their return make Magrat a warrior witch Queen once again,when she saved Verence from their's Queen?Also,comment about wet hen already gives us hint of Esme's witch side,even if Magrat stopped being one when she gave birth to her.
TAS14 chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
WitchWatchW00t!

Now that that's out of the way, I'm first of all impressed that you would come up with the idea of connecting the Elves to the Watch, second of all intrigued by the idea of "Corporal Nobbs' maternal instincts" as applied to the twin children of Carrot and Angua (BTW, are they weres, yennorks...?), and third of all very interested as to what may or may not happen between Young Esme and Young Sam. This thing's going on my Alert List.
Erebos chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
Well, not bad start for a fanfiction.

In fact, I like it.

Your style is perfect for the Discworld and at the moment the plot is very interesting.

I hope you write more.
Falcon0281 chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
Awesome. Keep up the good work! :D
dshael chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
:) Still very cool. I liked this chapter, I think you do a good job writing in Pratchett's style, and I think those kids are going to be fun! :D
BTK chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I really liked it! I hope you'll be able to update soon! (and I mean really soon...) I hope I could say sth helpful to you, but I can't!It was too good! Update soon Kevin! lol
dshael chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Wow, this is really awesome... I can't *wait*. :)
panfriedcatfish chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I like it! (But then I love anything with Sam in it!) I think you're capturing the characters quite well... especially Sam's survival instinct (almost alive enough to be a character in its own right sometimes! :) )