Reviews for Of Banter and Dolls
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
hzhahahah! they act all like teenagers for once rolf
nightstar12 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
A great oneshot! Really funny as well, good job!
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
so cool! xD
Ra MayKaizen chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This is well written. I really enjoyed reading it
tenkage onna chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
XD this was so funny! was the cheagle doll mieu by any chance ne?

poor guy and luke, they're so screwed if sync and asch ever make/finish those dolls XD
sei chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
: that was...pwp. lol. nothing happened. funny tho
Joveesia chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Omg, that rocked my socks XD It would be so cool to know the after effects of this conversation on Luke and Guy XD; But that's just me being hopeful D
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I like thine fics greatly. I can just picture Sync making a doll and loudly declaring it's Voodoo. Largo with reading glasses and a book is a little harder. Very funny fic.
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
YC: lol, this was great! i love the scenarios with asch still with the god-generals. they're usually the best!
Elvyn-Light chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
xD This is hilarious!

"Largo’s ears perked. Inferior being . . . where had he heard that before . . .?" Oh dear.. xD

Very good story.
Zilveren Meer chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Oh, God! XD That's hilarious; I applaud you. Truly. Abyss needs some more love and writers with wit (not to mention, it's own section!). This short little one-shot is love and witty.

In short? Write on, Hikaru-san. You rock! _
Picup chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Hehe, that was hilarious x)

._.; Largo that pervert...

-note to self, never give Asch a Mieu plushie- Any ways, Great story-ness~ Yay for another Tales of the Abyss~
Indignation Judgement chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Holy crap... That was so freakin' good! I seriously had to scream in a pillow to hold off my LAUGHTER! XD Oh Asch... You little devil... And Sync... You sexy devil... XD Pleaase make more!
lil-creator chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
lol. So funny! -hugs Hikaru-sama- I do hope will post that section up and about before Christmas! I have a TOA fic planned for Christmas... lol.