Reviews for Accident
fallen214 chapter 14 . 7/26/2008
trippy. really trippy.

update?
JennCorinthos chapter 14 . 1/5/2008
I am so enjoying this story... I cant not wait to read more... I hope BeLla has more powers one that could destroy Kate I ahte her...

JENNIFER
Yumoyori chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Beautiful. I love it. I read the whole thing in two days and it is very intersting. I hope Bella beats up Kate. I don't like her. Anyways, I hope you continue this story. I love the way you've made Bella such a cool vampire. Thank you.
LucidNightfall chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
i don't really understand wut's going on here so Kate is not going to help them right? to wut? save charlie?

sry i'm a little confuzzled but aside from that the story's amazing
Accidental Affinity chapter 14 . 4/26/2007
... Kate scares me O_O
Cdabryhea chapter 14 . 4/22/2007
wow. that was a really awesome chapter. please update son. i have to know what happens next. i seriously do not like Kate at all. :)
Silly-Ren chapter 14 . 4/7/2007
KEEP GGOOINNGG! great story..but really...kate needs to join the volturi...she's pure evil...GREAT JOB!
Jayde3 chapter 14 . 4/7/2007
OMG i luv ur story! update soon!
hotaru89 chapter 14 . 4/3/2007
This has been a really good story so far and I enjoy reading it a lot! Ugh. Kate really creeps me out, I wish she would go away or something...Please update soon I cant wait for the next chapter!
cassie chapter 14 . 4/3/2007
hello

look! i remembered. :) its good. kate's scary, though. i love her power, well actually its really bad, but its cool for a story. lol
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 14 . 4/2/2007
So that was so creepy! I loved it!

Kate is just an evil little thing isn't she? You've made her so wonderfully wicked I just wanted to slap her silly. And what an enormous plot twist having her involved with Alice and Rosalie's decisions!

Worth the wait!

SSVD
Crystal Twilight chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
Another good chapter. Sometimes life gets too busy. Every reader should understand that. Keep up the good work!
Priestess Kohana chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
Whoa, Kate is uber creepy. But awesome job incorporating 'New Moon' incidents with her power. And great job on the whole story. I look forward to more when you get the chance!

Kohana

P.s: All the pictures are really good. Great job!
Kairiyin chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
wow that was a very interesting chapter, But i still don't really what is with Kate...
Black-Chicca chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
I know this may sound cruel but could you please kill of Kate soon?I just hate everything about her anyways I love ur story and I think ur doing a wonderful job!