Reviews for Embrace
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 1 . 5/25
I cringed every time Kanami called Kagome "Kago-kun." Please don't fucking have her calling her that in future chapters you get around too. If you really want Kanami endearingly adding an honorific on the end of Kagome's abbreviated name then for the love of fucking god have her refer to Kagome as "Kago-chan" at least. Kanami only refers to her brother-figure, Kazuma, as "Kazu-kun" because he's a guy she feels endeared toward, not because she innately goes around slapping male-oriented honorifics on individuals she just meets, including girls, by your illustration of her. Do some research first. Goddamn.

In Japan, girls' name are commonly called out with a "chan" to show the speaker finds them endearing.

"Sigh" Aside that pet peeve of mine, It was a decent chapter, but that mistake was enough to drag me out of immersion. Also, the storytelling was weak, containing little to no details in regards to the settling, description of the characters, the scenery, or even a basic summary to explain how Sango and Inuyasha decided to couple up. I mean, don't get wrong, I like Sango/Inuyasha much more than I do Kagome/Inuyasha or Miroku/Sango, but you can't just throw such an alteration at us without giving us at least a thorough summary to show us how it all came together, otherwise it'll come off as so jarring it'll forcefully knock us out of immersion.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
nice really nice! I really hope that you will go back to writting this story cause i would very much like to know whats going to happen next.
flaimingdarkfox chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
cant wait for more
SailorJupiter001 chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
plz plz plz update i want to know what happens next.
LadyDV011 chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
Update soon please and thank you
Bruno Zaigot chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
This is great you should think about starting it back up
Anne Whitehead chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
Great story please continue
Twin Palindromes chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I'm afraid to read even the first chapter since it says it is Ongoing and you havent updated since 08. I'mafraid to fallin ove with it and not get the end ;-; xD

Are you going to update again, ever, or are you done with it?

Vertigo Venom chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
Wow this is really good. I hope your going to continue this story. It seems like it hasn't been updated in like 4ever! Please continue with the story I want to know what's gonna happen in the story. When are Kagome & Kazuma gonna hook up? Is Kazuma gonna find out her secret that shes not actually an alter user but a miko? How is Kagome gonna help with the rebelion? I hope Kagome is able to get home after all this. I've never seen much of Scryed before but your story is making me interested in it. Also the crossover with Inuyasha is amazing too! I love the story so far & it would suck if you didn't continue it. The sooner the better would be great. (: V.V.
KaneRyuMoon chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
This is the first scryed/Iy crossover I've read! It's good so far and I'm really curious to what's supposed to happen next! Wondering if this is a Kazu/Kag or a Kag/Ryu...not that it matters I like both characters. So far it really good, but there was the part where Jigmar said her powers had awoken, it was kinda confusing on the level of Did something new happen or Did she manifest her powers outwardly? I couldn't figure out how they saw her use her powers if it was only breaking his abilities to mentally control you or if they just guess? Does that make any sense? Anyways, it really good thus far!
nessa671 chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
Please update you.
Kagekitsonegal chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
YEAH you upgraded i thought you forgot about the story plz upgrade soon
BlueEyedWolf chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
love it keep up the good work
KunoichiMiko-KitsuyaKage chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
:3 I love it! keep up the updates! they just keep getting better and better!
Simplistic Practicality chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
hm, so everyone is starting to realize their 'feel' to the other on some level. Nice, I like it.