Reviews for Just a Game
Lol~ Very good, made me smile. "Touya... Get a life." - Hikaru. Hahaha~
SakuraLuck chapter 4 . 6/4
GO HIKARU
SayMrrp chapter 20 . 2/18
THIS IS AWESOME. Thank you for writing it.
PT-chan ssu chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Definitely one of the best HikaGo fics (even though there's not enough Sai ;w;) XDDDD
You got everything down perfectly ;w;
*w*
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
Them go players and their love of go...
Wanderlust No Tsubasa chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
Imagine my surprise when I saw the name of the author of this story. The last time I read your work was back in GA days-almost 10 years I think?- and you were the reason I created an account and started writing in ffn under a different account of course: the hopeless wanderlust

As always... your stories are so inspiring eventho im reading under a different fandom! Too bad the rest aren't completed. I'd love to read them but I've developed a fear of reading abandon fics. Despite how alluring the summaries are, I don't have the guts to pick them up to read.

This story is lovely. I'm glad I read it. Thanks you for writing such awesome story.
roseaj chapter 20 . 8/31/2014
Beautifully written. This story had me smiling widely the whole way through. Kudos!
HitomiFeito chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
Felt like u rushed the ending a bit but otherwise it was all pretty good :)
passanger chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
This story really deserves a sequel. It only explores 2/3 of the storyline and there are many possibilities after it ends. Do you plan on writing one?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Lolly, Poor Hikaru.
1sunfun chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
Still nice.
Shattering chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
Beautiful, simply perfection. You have a flare for writing.
Yuu3 chapter 20 . 10/21/2013
Love it. Especially with all the Shoji Riku, Fuji, Sai and Hikaru persona. Ha, truly, when a man wish to sty hidden, he Will find a way to. An amusing way to hide.
Elise chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
Purely amazing. And a superb ending. ;) I enjoyed this story very much- thx for writing it. :)
RustedEagleWings chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Brilliant. I felt the ending was a little abrupt but for the most part the story flowed well. I liked how Hikaru and Akira became rivals and how Hikaru gained the notice of the pros. Great job!