Reviews for Just a Game
charm13insomnia chapter 20 . 3/4
nice fic
Lili chapter 20 . 2/25
The ending words " It was their life" is magnificent. It kind of drill into you. I enjoyed reading this story so much. It's fun. Thanks for completing this fanfic
Lili chapter 4 . 2/25
OMG This chapter gives me the thrills, the part where Hikaru explains how Wara could have was awesome! I became excited when I read that part !
Guest chapter 19 . 6/13/2016
Oh god, overkill akira arrives in the second to last chapter.
Shattering chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
It's always 'I considered him my mentor' then comes the shocked expresion, and it rolls forward from there...
Viviene001 chapter 20 . 4/16/2016
*facebook like*
Areen chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
U aways make a beautiful ending to ur story and i was deeply enoy reading them. Thank you again after so many years for this wonderfull story.
JustPassingBy chapter 20 . 7/27/2015
Seriously I love your Hikaru no Go fanfics. They're masterpieces if I do say so. The ending of this one was very fulfilling for me _ I hope you continue to write more of these fanfics because you're an awesome writer.
-I am amazed with how you're Hikaru no Go fanfics are very unique with the way hikaru and sai meet are different in all three pieces. Also in these fanfics I gotta say I'm developing a liking towards Touya Kouyo XD (best character in your fanfictions in my opinion)
MysteryAsia chapter 20 . 6/19/2015
Lol~ Very good, made me smile. "Touya... Get a life." - Hikaru. Hahaha~
SakuraLuck chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
GO HIKARU
SayMrrp chapter 20 . 2/18/2015
THIS IS AWESOME. Thank you for writing it.
PT-chan ssu chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Definitely one of the best HikaGo fics (even though there's not enough Sai ;w;) XDDDD
You got everything down perfectly ;w;
*w*
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
Them go players and their love of go...
Aya Wanderlust chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
Imagine my surprise when I saw the name of the author of this story. The last time I read your work was back in GA days-almost 10 years I think?- and you were the reason I created an account and started writing in ffn under a different account of course: the hopeless wanderlust

As always... your stories are so inspiring eventho im reading under a different fandom! Too bad the rest aren't completed. I'd love to read them but I've developed a fear of reading abandon fics. Despite how alluring the summaries are, I don't have the guts to pick them up to read.

This story is lovely. I'm glad I read it. Thanks you for writing such awesome story.
roseaj chapter 20 . 8/31/2014
Beautifully written. This story had me smiling widely the whole way through. Kudos!