Reviews for People Are Strange
HogwartsHussy chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Thank you for a very surprising and satisfying tale!
HogwartsHussy chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Cute, cute, cute!
HogwartsHussy chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Oh, thank god the anarchists aren't exactly blowing up the hospital! I keep looking at the category, humor, and thinking, surely the author isn't going thereā€¦..
HogwartsHussy chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
I can't decide what's scarier. Wee Sammy with a bunch of anarchists or John Winchester after they've told him they have no idea where his youngest son is!
HogwartsHussy chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Oh, this is delightfully different!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
love it
mngrue chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
This was super fun, especially Sam's capers. Absolutely adorable. Thanks for it.
Murphy AT chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Wow; I really liked this! Not too over the top, tre to their respective characters and ages, an actual plot, suspense, humor, bro-fluff, a nice wrap-up, and a good set of OCs. My favorite part was the way you tied the last sentence into the overall theme and events. Liked it. Good job!
Anise Nadiah chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
This fic is adorable! The sight of sam in dean's bed is soo... damn CUTE! And dean growling in his sleep when they try to pry sam's out? Awww... That's just so lovely. I'm feel like drowning in all this brotherly love. Fantastic fic, I'm practically cooing all the way to the end and it cracked me up when sam said to dean he want a pet monkey. wonder's what dean would thought happen to sam on that day LOL!
ccase13 chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
What a strange and very entertaining adventure for the boys. I enjoyed it immensely.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
good story:) thank you for writing it!
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
nice, I liked Sam's lil adventure with Cal and loved the monkey ;)
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Oh Sammy, Sammy, Sammy... Cute and funny little story.
Lacuna Miyamoto chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
I found the whole thing adorable. I was a bit cautious at first, but the gang really took my heart. Infact, I was hoping to hear a bit more from them.