Reviews for Not Fair
Loonaticslover13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
That was so sad. sad smile
Invader Kathy Starsky chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Well I feel sorr for Rip too. I mean I love Rev but Rip is intelligent, calm, and cute! It's no wonder so many fangirls make Rip a Loonatic.

TFA OC Cyril:*shoves Rev* "Yeah, you Blurr wanna-be. You don't even try to give Rip a little credit. My gosh! Sometimes I think some of those hotheaded Elite Guards act more humble. And at least you have a sibling! I was never given that gift!" *runs off*

Me:"Cyril,honey!" *whispers to Rev* "He didn't mean it that way."
Shark chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
This is an important note:

Loonatics episode were once posted on recently it was removed. A pention has now took place to get WB to at least post Loonatics episode on thier webpage for those who have no access to watch them on TV.

If you like Loonatics and wouldn't mind helping, please participate the following pention for a good cause. And please spread this news to your firends, who is firmiliar with or also likes Loonatics
Pumpkin-Chai chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Aw...That's so sad, but touching at the same time! I agree, Rip deserved more respect. And this really sets the mood in Rip's life in my opinion. At least Rev and Rip made it up the end, huh? Anyways, very cute OneShot. You potrayed Rip excellently. _
kaejae chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I like this... I like this a lot!

I felt so bad for Rip in that eppy (

Excellent!
Shark chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
*acts like a phyciotrist* Hm, I'm scensing a lot of stress issues from you young roadrunner... _
Fuzzball chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I just saw the one with Rev's brother in it today

I even recorded it ON TO A DVD DISC!

FUZZBALL I'm so smart
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Aww...*sniff* Very nice. Perfectly done POV of Rip. During the episode I really felt sorry for him (and wanted to slap that father silly...) Lovely job _
Jessi the Fangirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Poor Rip! -pats him on back-

Rip: Hey! I don't need your sympathy!

Jessica: Aww... -starts crying-

Rev: Aww-see-what-you-did-Rip? That's-not-very-nice-to-make-girls-cry!

Jessica's conscience personified: ...what Jessi means is that this is a very good fanfic, one of the best she's seen for some time.