Reviews for Secret Seeker
SweGLEEK chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Well like the story so far but just got to say. It's spelled "Gennai" and not "Genni" i got a little confused
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
this story is amazing. can't wait to see whats next.
Indilwenlily chapter 17 . 3/30/2010
I read this story today, and all I have to say is "WOW!" The first few chapters did have some grammar and spelling issues, but it definitely got better. I know it hasn't been updated in about two years, but if you could find it in yourself to maybe update it again, I think a lot of people would be very happy! Well, whatever you want to do, I'll try to find another story as god as this one if you don't update, though it will be hard...
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 17 . 10/17/2009
This is a great story. Please update soon. More than a year has passed since you last updated.
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 17 . 5/21/2008
Oh. No poor Koen, I hope that he is going to be okay
Beth chapter 17 . 5/21/2008
"They jump up from their hiding places and began their own desperate fighting should be "They jumped up from their own hiding places and began their own desperate fighting". I only saw one other thing that could be an error. "The fell animals seemed to be coming out of it!" What are fell animals? This chapter was pretty good. Please,please,please finish this story. By the way, what is tendonitis?
Madame Pika chapter 17 . 5/21/2008
Heya,

glad to see that your'e back.

Yeah, that wasn't the best of your chapters. Still I've got a good feeling about this story.
Beth chapter 16 . 5/12/2008
When are you going to update?
Beth chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
The other spelling mistake was that "wormon" is supposed to be spelled "wormmon."
Beth chapter 16 . 4/2/2008
Sorry if this is a bit hasty, but my time shut off and the review I sent didn't get through. Anyways, you only made a few mistakes. "Im going to climb up and unlock the door, then we can all go through." "Im' needs to be "I'm." "He heart jumped to a faster beat when it happened again." "He" ought to be "His" " Go to your master and confront you" I don't know whether this is on purpose or an accident, but "you" ought to be "him." I'm pretty sure that there's another spelling mistake, but I forget what it is. Anyways, I'm glad that Sayyid's back in the story. He wont be able to deny the existence of Ken's world for much longer. Anyways, I'm glad that you finally put up this chapter, but when did you put it up? It must have been after 10'o'clock, I know that much. By the way, where's Koen?
Madame Pika chapter 15 . 3/19/2008
yayseys. Action! Yay!

What do you mean by beta. (Actually I've been wondering what that means for a while please tell).

update as soon as you feel ready. Alot of great stories loose quality because the authour's get forced to update to fast. This is definatatly a story that shows it's worth the wait.
Beth chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
Sorry I didn't review right away, but this computer wasn't working. And, if Beta means checking your spelling and grammar problems, I'm doing that right now. "He watched as cars and trees that were already junked get gobbled up by the insatiable earth." It ought to be got, not get. You capitialized "he" not to long after. "There had to me a meaning for its name right?" I had no idea what this sentence is even supposed to say. Plus, there ought to be a comma between "name" and "right." There needs to be a question mark after "Would he be found and saved from this death pit." instead of a period.

That is the last correction for now. By the way, if you can't get that laptop, why don't you write out the chapter by hand and post it when you get back? I hope you get well soon!
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
who's behind him and where are the cuts coming from?

ASOTA
kenthomas chapter 14 . 3/11/2008
Great story, update soon!
Madame Pika chapter 14 . 3/8/2008
Get well soon.

Aw I really like Ken's parents (well not really like but still).

I think that it would have made no sence for them to survive with the place like that so I'm not too upset. I perfere this chapter to the last. More action. Yay action!