Reviews for The Mark of True Love
endstart chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Great story. I love the message behind it. Toko forever :]
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
hahhaha! cuteness! Toph and zuko 4ever! hahaa! I hope you made more fics of them!
AvocadoLove chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
D'aw!

I love this little ficlet and folk-tale. That is just the type of speech Iroh would give at a wedding, you know?

... which of course, stirs the question: What would it be like if Zuko were blind and Toph had a burned face? Hmm...

*Beats the plot bunnies back with a shovel*

Anyway, that is a cool little folk-tale, and I really love how you incorporated this in with this pairing. It fits perfectly.
CinnamonStuff chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This was beautiful. Really, I'm having goosebumps all over my body. Thank you,

Xx
Liooness chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
ah, that was soo perfect and so great to just the girl! love it!
Orismoris chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Great little glimpse into the future. Loved it.
Symphony989 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
aww that was so sweet
Zenjamin chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Verry excellent.

... but when i searched for Toko, this didnt come up.

... you should change that.
Jasmine Dragon chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
As said many times on ASN, D'aw! THat was absolutely adorable! At first I thought that the afflictions meant how Zuko was blind in making his decisions, and Toph's face looked burned because it wasn't nice to look into blank, hazy, slightly deformed eyes, but this way is good too!
taffy0823 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Aww, that's very sweet.
Friendly Legolas Sporker chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
ohh..

I loved it!
Rahzel chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Bloody hell, that was amazingly beautiful. You portrayed Iroh really well, with him saying that story.

I need to go and hug someone now. )

Proud to be TophZuko Fan.
Eddi chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
nice, but good
sky.scapes chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
*chokes out something not understandable*

I have much love for this.

[And I realy life, I don't think Zuko's scar would look as cool sadly].

And Iroh is the most awesome person ever. And I think it was an accurate portrayal of him.
Daughter of Atlas chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
This story is wonderful; it is amazing, it is by far one of the best I've read yet, in all fandoms, in all pairings. TophZuko isn't even a pairing I support, but this story... I have no words. It is heartwarming and radiant and wonderful. Thank you for this story.

Your Newest Fan,