Reviews for That Which We Cannot See
Night-Owl123 chapter 19 . 5/21/2009
I just found your story again and reread it. I would really like to read the next chapter. Please continue writing it!
moveitgirl21 chapter 19 . 2/17/2008
Captain Ukitake is one of my favorite bleach characters! i luv your story, please come back and start writing again, this story is too good to give up on!
Jovian Green Eyes chapter 19 . 12/28/2007
Yours was the first fanfiction I read about Ukitake, and I am glad it was. I hope you write more soon. You made me realize that he is one of my most favorite characters. I can't wait to read what you write next!
Sinestra chapter 19 . 12/8/2007
Great job, can't wait for the next installment
Chikacookie chapter 19 . 11/17/2007
I wish I could right a good story like this and have it that long. I also love the character Cheru, she's awesome.
Bloody Vyvyan chapter 19 . 10/29/2007
another fabulous chapter, love it, update soon!
Bloody Vyvyan chapter 17 . 10/29/2007
haha i love your vision of Shunsui, hilarious
Se-chan chapter 19 . 10/3/2007
That was -so- good. So unbelievably perfect it's unreal. Just... wow!

You write emotional scenes wonderfully, and I know how hard they are to do, so I commend you.

It's not finished quite yet, is it? But I realise that there must not be that much left. I'll be looking forward to the conclusion!

~ Se-chan
Fefisgbf13 chapter 19 . 10/2/2007
i loved this really really love this history

i mean is everything i been looking on a bleach fiction

new captain for the 5th division a woman a litlle cold and distant but still good on the inside, and ukitake love!

update this please, don't give up X3
neme chapter 19 . 8/24/2007
i'm glad u finally posted i had almost gave up on this. u should just write even if u think ur no good cause obviously we like it so u don't suck. just write whatever comes to mind
YamiKitsuneKami chapter 19 . 8/21/2007
mushy mush XD thanks for the update... even though it WAS ten days ago... my bad

Ja Ne~

YamiKitsuneKami
Silvermine Kazuma chapter 19 . 8/16/2007
well, ukitake finally proved himself as a man of bravery...i dun think i could even go that far if i had one...
june bug chapter 19 . 8/15/2007
i loved this story! is there anymore to it, or is this the end? i would love to see more of your work! my myspace url is ! ! !
elfinpirate chapter 19 . 8/12/2007
aw, this chapter was so sweet! i liked it! X]

but the story's not over yet, is it? i hope not. cuz its a really good story D
JenovaJuice97 chapter 19 . 8/11/2007
eek he told her agg so juicy..update soon please!