Reviews for Smoke
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
_
Joe chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Hey Renn :) i am a huge fan of your fics and an even bigger fan of Shikakiba 3 love thoes to, and then togther Ö omg.. well about the fic xD i REALLY liked it and i have seached around to find some more about shika and kibas relationship after the suden death of Asuma but i had no luck.. so i was just wondering if you could write some more like that maybe just continue on this story? - well dunno if you want to, but i would really like to read some more of that :)

/Joe

P.s. please keep up the good work :D
MistressOfRobins chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Aw! So cuute! :D Luv it :D
Logic-is-overrated chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
LOVED IT! no more needs to be said :D
Ibbited chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Short but nice. Kinda odd. But yeah. :) pleasant. May favorite it.. dunno :D (thank you for making Kiba himself instead of a pansy)

Luck writing.

~Ibbited.
diz.rhyth.mic chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Aw... so cute! Yay, more ShikaKiba goodness! Woot! Okay, fangirling over. Anywho... as mentioned, very very cute. There were a couple typos, but nothing really big. Oh, yes, and my favorite line: He hated it when Kiba was edgy. He became considerably hard to live with. I don't know why, but that's just soo Shino. And so Kiba, too.

Very very nice job. Keep it up (and I will love you forever, lol)!

-Discord
TemariOfTheSand92 chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Oh, that was a really cool fic! Awesome work! Shika/Kiba is my newly found favorite yaoi pairing. _
Haruko Baka Chan chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
I loved it! It was so sweet! Why'd Asuma have to die! He was so cool! Great work!
bite-me93 chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
No bad Shikamaru, smokingis bad. Im glad he quit and cutie fic
Animes chocolate-cherry chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
*Sniff Sniff* That was cute. -
DZD3 chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
TT-TT is that is..no more...over?

that hurts -_-' it was pretty good though _
DZD3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Well chapter one was good support the KIBASHIKA !...yes its good so far so chpt 2 should be good two..I'll review that chapter as well -
Inuzuka Nin chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
KAWAII! I've been running low on ShikaKiba goodness, so this was a nice surprise! I loved it, it was so cute... Well done!
sonteen12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
It's so sad *Hugs Shika* All Shika needs is some ShikaKiba lovin' ne!
Inuzuka Nin chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Hey, this is real good. As you probably know, I love your ShikaKiba fics and it's quite nice to see you write something slightly different. I, for one, would love to read the happier version, because I have the virus too... D

Inuzuka Nin~