Reviews for Don't Let Your Dreams Be Dreams
Mai West chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I enjoyed the Story, I liked how he really did love "Hot lips", an she and Hawkeye get together as always. Keep up the good work!
Kurea14 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
aw that was nice. it would have been interesting if the boy was margarets son! lol. good story :)
Newsiefreak172 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
That was a great story. I loved it. Really interesting. :)

~Jordyn~
laurydory chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
interesting idea. we don't see a lot from donald's perspective at all. glad to see he finally realised what he had even if it was a little late. I hope margaret went off to live happily every after with Hawkeye and the baby. What am I saying, of course she did. great last line too.
Christine Ruud chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Sad. I love the way you depicted Donald-sort of cold but regretful.

BTW, have you noticed? I love ALL your writing, lol!
Paulina'sHM chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Wow. Loved the different perspective on Donald. He's always shown as a complete bastard, but I think he realised what he lost sometime later. Great HM too!

Paulina :-)
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Great story. I almost feel sorry for Donald, but not really. He did have a great thing and he did totally blow. He had to thought, cuz Hawkeye and Margaret are just meant to be. Season 11 is finally out on DVD, I don't know if it is already in the States, but it just came out in Canada and I can't wait to watch "Goodbye, Farewell and Amen." I'm not sure why I told you that, but thanks again for another great story!
PsychoDramaQueen chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
i like. very interesting, from donald's perspetive...i like.
katetastic chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Very good one shot! I love that it is written from DOnald's perspective.
Thorsten P. Ziegler chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
different but definetly great :)
funwriter777 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Nice take on Donald. You were certainly kinder to him than I am being:-)
diggle chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
That was good! You have to admit that Donald was mostly a jerk, but must have SOME feelings. You dealt with them very well.
Kilikina1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Cute Idea...I like the different persective on Donald...But he still isn't my favorite person tho...like how you had her going back to HAwk. Sad for Donald tho.
anonymous87 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I used to watch the reruns of MASH, and whenever Donald Penobscot was mentioned after the marriage, it was usually with contempt. You did a great job of dealing with his character, showing that there are people who can change. Indeed, you did add depth to the character, instead of making him all one-sided. Good writing.