Reviews for Quirk of Fate, Part 2: Night of the Goblin
NuttyFluffer chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
OK, I just finished Chapter 6 (as good as all of the Trickster's work I might add) and I was just about to read the last question but I really had to ask this: Would Norman Osborn really say “A dog turd with chocolate frosting isn’t a birthday cake; it’s just a frosted dog turd.”?
Song with no soul chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
Now, what did I say? JK.

Good thing you added that demension to Thompson- now he at least has three.

"The 'Daily Bugle' says..." Uh- huh. That toilet- rag tabloid? Flash is right- you CAN'T believe everything you read.

Go, MJ, stand up for yourself! Tell him where things are at!

I was rather surprised that nobody has- YET- noticed a distraut Spider- Woman replacing the body, but then again this obviously isn't completely like the movies. The commentary about her gifts & curses, and how she commented about what she'd do "if she were in a movie" work well with the story. The ending works really well, too. Her final phrase to Peter was just the perfectway to end it. It hit just the right note. Congrats. Now: on to Venom!
TheSmallestGhost chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
*sniff* will spider woman find new love? doubt it, but i bet you can cook one up for her!

personaly, i don't see her bonding with the symbiote...she's all too willing to let someone else in control...(*oops!* i probaly shoudn't have mentioned that!)

a wel...can't wait for the next sequal:)

luger 7 chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
I'm loving this.
Song with no soul chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
Happy whatever you celebrate too.

"You don't HAVE one!" Osborn gets funnier and funnier.

He even used 'XD' and :-P.

"...vegetables and eggs to throw at supervillains..."

OheMGee. What a sense of humour you have.

And yes, the not- a- second- too- soon demise of the Green Gobin. Quite parallel to the movie. Perfectly correct about the animal reference, Trickster. The Green Goblin is always way over the fence and gone.

I wonder who discovers her putting Harry's body back?

PS- I'm trying! Trust me! Really, though,if you think you're breaking some big rule, don't do it. Mind you- I've never seen such a rule myself.

PS- Don't reply to this.
Radio Driver chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
Not bad.
Song with no Soul chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
"... but a kick in an intimate and private area." XD That cheap shot always gets me. An instant hit.

Gee, Osborn's talking awfully funny for such an, erm, well not- so- sophisticate. I think both Harry Osborn and the Green Goblin would use smaller words. Not to mention his perversion- although, as her boyfriend, he can technically look at her that way.

Oh dear... Osborn knows. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.
Lady of the Lake chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
I know this might be a futile request, but please don't kill off MJ. She's too cool for that. By the way, I love all your stories, and read each one as it comes out. Just thought I might let you know you have at least one serious fan.
Screaming Dean chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
This is very good. Keep it up.
Song with no Soul chapter 4 . 12/15/2006
Lol, you're right about one thing- I don't like Osborn too much.

It was courageous for MJ to admit her part in Pete's demise. Aunt May took it with less grace than in SM2- but, considering the circumstances, it makes sense. Poor woman. J still hasn't changed, 'cept he obviously isn't picky about his friends. XD

No Pete, don't leave! *Sob*
Screaming Dean chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
I really like this but I hope you plan to end Peter's spirit talking to Mary Jane; it's getting annoying. Once Mary Jane decides to become Spiderwoman she shouldn't have to have Peter's spirit nag her. With that being said, keep up the good work.
Song with no Soul chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
Thanks for trying. XP

Gee, Osborn is convincing- even if he's not in a mirror. But...

Osborn- you DO NOT TEST that Oz crap on your son. WHAT do you THINK you're do-

Well, I can't say I didn't see that coming. Or that he didn't deserve it. Moron.
Song with no Soul chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Well, Osborn Sr. hasn't changed, at least. No Goblin yet. Interesting how Strom Left By Mutual Agreement this time- despite the parallels from movieverse in the origin of GG, last time- well, you know. Turned out badly.

MJ hasn't been hauled out of retirement, so I see. Despite Pete's best efforts. Question- did he really drive her insane? She seems mentally sound- for a grieving Spider- Person talking to the dead guy in her head, of course.

The setting changes with the "Afternoon" and "Morning" do help with the clarity, BTW, but the spacing confusion with the jumps is still there, and it interferes with the reading.

I've got a favour to ask you- do you know any e- mail addresses from which I can contact FFN staff? I've tried to sign up, like, umpteen, times to no avail. Thanks.
bjchit chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Oh uh, looks like the Green Goblin is coming up. Mr. Mackie, ghee, I wonder where you got that from?
cooking babe chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I'm happy to see your still writing. I love mary jane as spiderwoman and how she talked to peter.