Reviews for The Long Wait
Guest chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
i don't believe goren could have loved eames and suffered like this story says and just because nicole lays a hand on him he gets hot for her. he should be disgusted too much to let her get close, but then again, he wasn't much of a cop, remember Nelda?
SpyAgent001 chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Oooh, interesting ending.
I dislike Wallace, but I guess that's kind of the point...
Yes for Alex/Bobby!

L
Kaslyna chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
OH NO! :O
Kaslyna chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
"Baby says Chinese." LOL epic. xD

My teacher is very pregnant, or she has given birth. :o She is due on Friday. She is huge and stuff. / She started having contractions in the middle of class a week or so ago. She was just sitting at her desk muttering "Ohfucknotnowpleasenotnow."
mistress lommira chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
I fucking hate fucking Nicole Wllace. i've never hated an austrilian so much. JEEZ WHAT A BITCH! anyways, great story; i really liked it :D
Blue Wolf2 chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
Let me just say, how much I HATE Nicole!

Putting that aside, great story! Nice to see another angle on Eames/Bobby's relationship. They truly are willing to do anything for one another.

Onto the next story!
The Confused One chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
OH YAY! LOL Such a great prelude into NSU. :) Such fabulous work. You know I love your B/A relationship fics. he he he
caseyswife chapter 9 . 1/17/2007
Ooh.. that evil witch! I love how you lace all these tales together - adding perspectives and views that we never expect. Great, great work!
Krissy S chapter 9 . 1/4/2007
I finally read the fic and may I day... It rocked! God, Nicole gives me the heebie-jeebies. Now we know where she started to formulate the plan to kidnap Maggie. Makes me want to go read 'No Stone Unturned' again. I think I will. Keep up the excellent writing.

Krissy
Anasazi chapter 9 . 1/4/2007
Wow. Great chapter. That ending has left me wanting for more. Don't take too long!

RoadrunnerGER chapter 9 . 1/3/2007
Intense emotions between Alex and Bobby... and then you dissolve the suspense by making a jump in time of 20 months? Now I'm curious for the next chapter.

Especially because of Nicole (of course!). I guess it would strike Alex and Bobby hard if the little girl disappears and no trace is left... The uncertainty, is she dead or still alive, will certainly kill them. Particularly Bobby who will feel guilty because of the feud with Nicole. Most likely he will also assume that Alex blames him, too. (Poor Bobby.)

Well, no more speculations... I guess you will surprise us again.
tere55 chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
I waited until the end to read this one. Excellent as always - and it ties in nicely with your other Nicole story in this series.
Undertaker of the Sith chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
Great writing, and the emotion was good in this chapter. If we didn't know Nicole was utterly evil before...we certainly do now. I can't wait to see what she attempts to do to the child. Update again soon.
Spaceape chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
well damn, that nicole really is evil, as if we didn't know that before *g* great chapter! I loved it!

Cati
deliriousdancer chapter 9 . 12/31/2006
Perhaps it's time to introduce the Aussie to "blunt force trauma" on a very personal level. Ok, that is not nice, but she brings out the worst in me. I hope Bobby and Alex figure out she is around before she has a chance to inflict harm on their little girl. Of course there is not a lot of angst or suspense in that, is there?