Reviews for The Long Wait
TriStateCopFan chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
Great & suspenseful chapter. That EVIL *W*itch!

can't wait for more!
obsessedwithstabler chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
NOO! (screams and runs around in circles) BOBBY CAN'T DIE! NOO!
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
Ah i love the way you right Nicole..So easy to hate lol :D Great chapter :D
blucougar57 chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
Wow, what a chapter that was. Methinks Logan's gonna kill Bobby, and then Deakins will, too. And then so will Alex. LOL

Silly boy, going off on his own like that. *sigh*
The Confused One chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
UGH! I knew it was coming, and it still made me sick! LOL *shudders* I HATE Nicole. LOL Now I'm worried about him. Poor Bobby. What did she do to him? AH! LOL :) You know despite the fact that I want to throw rotten fruit at you right now, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :D I'm seriously a sadist...LOL Your series is addictive, and I love torturing myself...LOL
ladystuart chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
You are so good at description, I actually felt like I was the one she stuck with the syringe...and I went down on the pavement with him. Excellent work, excellent chapter - a perfect companion piece to your other Bobby/Alex/Ricky stories.
bammi1 chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
That was really good. Looking forward to an update!
raz0r.girl chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
Nicole's so freaking evil. And that showdown...I thought you were going to take it there for a second, and it was like, "No!"
Spaceape chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
God you have GOT to update! hm I'm anxious to see if Nicole recognized Eames or not ...

UPDATE PLEASE!

Cati
Undertaker of the Sith chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
Excellent. The scene at the bar was great. I do hope Eames doesn't become Nicole's next victim. Update again soon.
TriStateCopFan chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
Luved it! The flirting was sexy...and the kisses, too. Mike's funny.

...now is seems the fun's over and the danger begins...can't wait to see what happens.
The Confused One chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
OH! WOW! Another fabulous chapter. I loved the whole scene in the apartment. Their flirting at the bar...and God the kiss, the real one at the apartment about killed me. I hate this period in the story. LOL They're apart! It's just so painful.
Scripted Starlet chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
Aggh, Infinity! I'm dying here. Please don't let Nicole sink her claws into Eames.

P.S. That scene at the bar was hilarious and hot. And as for the detail behind Bobby and Alex's second kiss... I love how your stories interlock.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 6 . 12/9/2006