Reviews for The Long Wait
TriStateCopFan chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
Another great chapter. Great explanation of the tangled emotional triangle between these three. Glad it seems B/A are getting back on track. I wish they'd just tell each other the truth, though -her about leaving Ricky...until news of the baby arrived...and him about being in love with her.

Can't wait to read the action of what's gonna happen on Sunday night.
deliriousdancer chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
Your Mike is the best. I can see him and hear his voice when I read him in your stories. I am glad Alex and Bobby are going to try to quit hurting each other. Eames talks about Bobby not seeing what's going on with the people closest to him, well she doesnt seem to preceptive to what Bobby is feeling. Wonderful chapter.
The Confused One chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
OK, I was totally pissed at her for at first. I get that way a lot in your series, and you know how that upsets me. She redeems herself though by the end. The scene was great. :) And as always, I want less Mike! LOL :) Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :D
obsessedwithstabler chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
Aww...
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
Excellent chapter!
Spaceape chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
really looking forward to that undercover thing.

you got me all excited, now I can't sleep ... great, you're so mean :D

update son!

Space
Undertaker of the Sith chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
Great chapter. I can't wait to see how this turns out...I do hope nothing happens to Eames. Very good job, update soon!
Undertaker of the Sith chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Very nice. Very well written, and the plot is intruiging. I can't wait until Bobby finds out it's Nicole behind all this. Good work, hope to see more soon.
The Mominator chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Nice work-Anxious for more-
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
Another awesome chapter :D
Scripted Starlet chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
yikes galore! I can only imagine how much this is going to trip Goren out. You should actually pitch it to the CI crew. Would make for a hell of an episode. And I love how you always write Mike as Bobby's friend in need.
Penn O'Hara chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
I liked the fast crisp dialogue between Goren and Logan on the phone, ending with “Remind me to move.” Very succinct, and very Logan.

You realize you're going to turn Goren into a celibate here, don't you? If Nicole is going to murder every woman he comes in physical contact with, he's going to stay home and watch cable from now on. ,,grin,,

Penn.
TriStateCopFan chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
Absolutely fantastic! Loved this chapter -can't wait to see what happens next...shit...wait 'til the Captain hears THIS one! lol
iluvstabler chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
Wow! Bobby must feel really horrible! What did Deakins say to him when Bobby told him...what was their conversation? Good chapter...can't wait for more!
blucougar57 chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
I wonder how long it's going to take Bobby to figure out that Nicole is behind this... or how long it will take for Nicole to lose patience, and reveal herself to him.

Do we get Bobby-whompage in the near future...? (I know, I'm a sadist. I can't help it.)

Interesting, to get a glimpse of Bobby's friendship with Mike when it was still in the 'developmental' stages. Mike just wasn't willing to let Bobby do anything on his own, and considering he had no reason to stick with Bobby the way he did...

It would be interesting to see you write a story where it's Mike who is the one in trouble, and Goren has to help him out... Anyhoo, I'll quit harassing you now. And let you get back to writing all your wonderful stories. Like 'Shifts of Fortune' and 'When Love Goes Home'... ;)
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »