Reviews for Starlight
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Great story, full of symbolism. Love it!
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I liked this an extremely interesting take on how Pokémon are the way they are today keep up the good work
Pokemon Ranger-Trainer chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I like this. It's a wonderful and well-thought theory! 10/10 in my opinion.
kgeesy chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Wow that must have taken a lot of though! Sheesh that's creative O_o and im not being sarcastic either. It's the truth. I could never think up something as intresting as that. It's an intresting take on that species. You are a good writer, I was just slightly disturbed by your other story. I'm sorry I was impolite about it. (did i say that already?) I'm looking forward to nice stories from you, and If I see some more good stories you could see you username on my favorites list. So...are we OK about the whole story ordeal?
Nyaa-Neko chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aw, the poor Clefairy and Clefable (and Cleffa...cuz they're so adorable).

Anyways, I liked this story. It wasn't maybe on the same level as some of your other work, but it was a nice little, short, entertaining legend of the Pokemon world. Plus, I just kind of like that sort of thing...little explanations of the folk lore sort to compliment an ever growing fantasy world.

Not much to say here...I guess you could have gone into more detail, but that might have ruined the sense that it should be read out loud or told by memory around a campfire. I guess to add to that sort of sense, you could have actually had somebody reading it or telling it as part of the story, but that is an author's choice.

So good job, it was a very nice read.

Especially while procrastinating on trig homework.

-Nyaa-Neko
Flamewind chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Awesome one-shot, Skitty-sensei. D I liked the logic you put behind the Clefairy (...They were Clefairy, right...?) and Staru/Starmie.
VulpixTrainer chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Wow... this is a another great story, with so much back story and at the same time, sounding like something that would come right from the Pokemon Universe. It is a wonderful read, and very good.
redlion2286 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
that was Beatuifull... I wanna look for the star now:)