Reviews for Heart of a Warrior III: Warrior's Redemption
Thanatos's Scribe chapter 25 . 3/4/2013
Plz update soon!
tploy chapter 26 . 1/9/2013
Last Updated: 08-15-10 - Published: 11-11-06 currently 1/9/13 It's been a while since this last chapter was posted. Have you fallen off the surface of the planet of just fallen into somthing too busy to finish the story? I hope the latter than the prior. So far this is a good story and would like to read it completed. as of so far it is one of the better works posted on this website. I'd hate to see it remain incomplete. Please finish it? Thanks.
Vortrex chapter 26 . 5/14/2012
When is the next chapter coming? I need it to be here soon. You can't just leave us hanging here!
Vortrex chapter 22 . 5/14/2012
You know Gospel wasn't all that hard. The hardest out of every single Megaman boss is Duo from network 4 for sure.
Franken-XANA chapter 26 . 12/10/2010
Been far too long, Sithking, but I've finally read chapters 20-26, and they were epic! I'm also glad that Odd is back to normal, and intrigued that XANA and Bass have teamed up; it almost looks as if you're trying to give XANA a heart, and possibly hook up with 'grumpy-pants' Bass.

And now they're in trouble with the law. Man, Jeremy and co. can't seem to catch a break, can they?

Hope to see more soon!

My rating for chapters 20-26: 9.4 out of 10.

See ya dude!

FX
Guest chapter 24 . 4/9/2010
Sissi's dad as a W agent? That came out of nowhere, but I have confidence that you'll be able to work it into the story properly.

As for wanting more reviews, maybe you should update more.:)
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 23 . 2/26/2010
Good chapter. Hmm maybe have a copy of Zero (The Virus one not reploid) show up cause he's basically a bigger and nastier Protoman.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 22 . 12/23/2009
Um I'm a S-rank and I HAVE used Recov's in Rank battles (no cheats) when the Navi guy said "No healing between battles." he meant no Subchips. Wily's after the you-know-whats from the last game one which is a Gospel rip-off (Or is it the other way around?).

P.S. a strategy for the regeneraters is IceField and Guardian which deals 400 damage simutaneously to every enemy when they hit it so it will beat the V1 and I think the V2s.
Brent Mclaurin chapter 22 . 12/21/2009
Gotta say, it's been quite some time since I've reviewed one of your chapters. I'm surprised you actually took my assumption of Yumi's former home being Higsby's chip shop into consideration. Keep up the good work, and I'll be looking forward to any other chapters you make for this story.
Komada chapter 21 . 10/4/2009
I really like the story you have created, I hope you consider continuing it even after the trilogy, I mean after all Star Wars was meant to be a trilogy and it was continued until six movies were made. Also I really like the way how you are making Xana slowly turn into well, you know a softy and maybe even a new warrior (The fact that she was crying and her eyes changing color kind of gave it away). And I have a assumption on to who is the mole of Kadic. I am assuming that t is there science teacher (can't remember her name at the moment), due to in the series you only see in what my memory recalls, three teachers (technically one being the principal) Jim doesn't seem like he would even be smart enough how to ake up a story, let alone work with anything electonic. I also hope you make more stories where Megaman characters get crossed with other mangas/animes because your stories are the best that I have ever read on here, because most of the people on here who write stories are really just here to piss people off with their strange story line (EX: Yugioh fanfics *shudder*). I also liked the Sonic series reference, way to go on that, I LOVE Sonic seriesjust like pretty much any other game/story/show I watch/play/read that has a good stry, plot, et cetera. But I do hope you continue with your stories and I also hope you don't stop writing your stories, they are just so well made that I want to see more of your work.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 21 . 7/19/2009
Great chapter. Ya know I kinda feel sorry for XANA.
Myko chapter 20 . 5/30/2009
Excellent story my friend. I too love Code Lyko. Keep on writing. - You should include a chapter where Aelita watches as Jeremy FINALLY goes into Lyoko as a different kind of battler. Make him fight Bass, then, XANA attack. XP Just advice. lol.
Taeniaea chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
great story
Franken-XANA chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
We each play to our strengths, man, so I'm not going to get on your case for making Yumi seem weak.

Somehow I think that Protoman got the message.

Will someone release Odd from the Dark chip's control already?

My rating: 9.5 out of 10.

Was having Forte interrupt Protoman and XANA necessary?

Nice chapter overall.

FX
Guest chapter 20 . 3/2/2009
hmm, 'tis been awhile...not a bad chapter.

the omake made me chackle a bit...