Reviews for Full Moon Rising
anila chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
i love the story, really love the story becaise iwas thinking about doing one like this my self but with other charctater, but there is also an arther that writes a series called the dark-HUntrer series that i think YOu should look at because i don't want YOu to get into trouble the webites is they are seomreally great books
ManicTater chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Hm. I just can't get the image of Teyla stroking John out of my mind. And I loved Rodney's thought in chapter 2 about how everything John did oozed sex.

I was surprised that John went ahead and came through the Stargate with them, rather than waiting until sunrise.

I hope you decide to update.
ManicTater chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
LOL! I'm loving it. Rodney was a little clueless. I loved Rodney's voice, and that Teyla would of course be the one to clue in first.
ManicTater chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
LOL! Of course I thought it was a were*wolf* ;) I thought it was kind of strange that he played with shadows. And I couldn't figure out why his "roar" sounded like a woman screaming. Or even why a wolf would roar. I'm still laughing! Thanks so much, I look forward to reading the next chapter.
reen212000 chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
And I thought my imagination was outta control! I love it!
TangledPencils chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
Hm...I'm wondering if the ATA gene has something to do with all this?

Please continue soon.
Denise chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
Oh this is just great, I love this story john as a Panther please keep updating i can't wait for the next part.
Star Mage1 chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
I love panthers and Sheppard can turn into one, he just became so much more sexy. Can I take him home now. I wonder how people back on Atlantis would react to Rodney coming through the gate complaining about Teyla stroking Sheppard all night long, Atlantis having no clue whats going on and John smirking the whole time. You know this reminds me of that movie the Cat People, I like both the old and the new version.
TangledPencils chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Oh, loving this one, lol. Will be interesting to see Elizabeth's and Carson's reactions to Colonel Kitty, pmsl.

Good chapter, please continue soon.
Ditzyleo chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Lol-i ADORE this! please update soon. The idea is brillent and i can see it has huge potential. Can't wait to read on!
Marie chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Oh how exciting! I cant wait till someone finds out! Great work!
TangledPencils chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Hm, interesting story I think here, please continue soon.
Child of Loki chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Interesting... Even with the wierd twist you seem to have the characters mastered. I enjoy the lightness of this chapter, but am interested to see if you will continue in that tone or take it somewhere else...either way, I think I will be keeping an eye on this one...that is provided you continue it as promised ;-)
Spooky4ever chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
wow, i am officially hooked. hope you update this soon
ravenstarwind40 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
John's what, a were-cougar? That's a nice twist.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4