Reviews for Birth
Wake-up Soon chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Just found this, and I read Alive first, so I could understand it better. I really like it, AU is always a nice change .. and it is canon up to OOTP .. I'll be following from now on :)

Anna.x.(:
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
what's the third?
KAZZ chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
OMG I love the story you have to do the third one soon.

KAZZ
noburningliberacemannequins chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Ohh, so good! i know it's been awhile, but please update soon!
macjunkie chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
Wow, this is a really good fic, i have been waiting for ages now and there has been no update. Please update!
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
The series is brilliant, you must do a 3rd part!
Imhereforever chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
OMG I CANT WAIT FOR PART 3!
soft N' fluffy chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
I love this story! I have been waiting for months and months for you to update it (I thought I already reviewed this chapter...), so could you please, please, PLEASE possibly update soon?

With sugar on top?
BlueSkyMornings chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
Oh! I lvoe this! Please tell me your updating!
Aradia Star chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Atlantis reference FTW!

This is great *reads on*
AzaleaDatura-in-the-Folly chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I love this. Please add the third installment. Loving it. Ramona-Theta
Pendragon's Girl chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
i want more! i think that they make a good couple and i can't wait for this baby to be born already! please come out with either another chapter to this part or make the third part up already!
Sophinna chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
Wow, this is fantastic. I have always really and truly believed that Remus and Tonks are the mst fantastic pair ever to have existed in the Harry Potter fandom and you have just confirmed that belief!
Vio Lenz chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
OMG! I love this story! It's so adorable! Add more chapters please! It's absolutley fabulous!
Candra Jade chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
I really like your story. Lupin's mom is great.

I am thinking about the name for Lupin's and Tonks baby since he mentioned the topic (names and their meanings are a hobby for me). I have done a little research and found a few names that sound "ancient but beautiful" and have life (or something similar) as a meaning, because Lupin said the name would point to the circumstances of her conception.

This is what I came up with:

Chaya/Chaja (meaning:life)

Enya/Enia/Eithne(meaning:water of life;all spoken as Enja)

Talisa(life)

Vivian/Vivien/Vivienne/Viviana (meaning:life)

Monya/Monja (meaning: wish to life)

Nayette (meaning:vitality)

Zoe/ZoƩ/Zoey/Zoi (meaning:life)

I'm really curious which name you chose.